Something funny on the way to work..

Mc_spirited

So I was driving my car down 480 to work. There was this 95~ish monte carlo that comes and passes me before the off ramp. I see it says "Ninja" on the back window. First thing I thought was Kawasaki, but I was like no, probably just some ICP fan. I end up behind the car and I am lookin at the license plate (Which was rusty) and the plate cover says "My other ride is a sportbike". I couldn't help but laugh. The "Ninja" wasn't even a decal, it looked to be written with a large marker or something of the sort. It might have been a decal guess, but it wasn't in the font that Kaw uses. So if it was a custom made decal that is some serious dedication, I guess I shouldn't make fun. I still got a kick out of it.

Ive got some MSF decals that I've been meanin to put on my car. Anyone else put motorcycle related stickers on their other vehicles?

So I was driving my car down 480 to work. There was this 95~ish monte carlo that comes and passes me before the off ramp. I see it says "Ninja" on the back window. First thing I thought was Kawasaki, but I was like no, probably just some ICP fan. I end up behind the car and I am lookin at the license plate (Which was rusty) and the plate cover says "My other ride is a sportbike". I couldn't help but laugh. The "Ninja" wasn't even a decal, it looked to be written with a large marker or something of the sort. It might have been a decal guess, but it wasn't in the font that Kaw uses. So if it was a custom made decal that is some serious dedication, I guess I shouldn't make fun. I still got a kick out of it.

Ive got some MSF decals that I've been meanin to put on my car. Anyone else put motorcycle related stickers on their other vehicles?

wasnt me i swear :lol:

We have Ohioriders stickers on all the cars. Even my mom's! :D

Edited by CbrGirl