the new night rider movie ???

slowbusa

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many times have we brought this up?

There is a TV show coming out with a Mustang, and there is a movie coming out with a Koenigsegg.

Then explain to me the "Movie" with the "Mustang" that's on tonight?? ;)

My guess is they might use the ratings from tonights "movie" to judge wether they should do a series or not?? They originally were saying it was going to be a "series" but who knows what's going on now.

I think it's pretty obvious that tonights movie is NOT a remake, it's a continuation of the original series and I'll watch it so I can laugh at it.

how many times have we brought this up?

There is a TV show coming out with a Mustang, and there is a movie coming out with a Koenigsegg.

k since u said that i did a search of the forum and this and 2 other threads ever showed up and the other 2 wasnt even about knight rider so befor u TRY to bust someones balls look first maybe it was on 1 of ur other forums

k since u said that i did a search of the forum and this and 2 other threads ever showed up and the other 2 wasnt even about knight rider so befor u TRY to bust someones balls look first maybe it was on 1 of ur other forums

I wasn't "busting your balls", but since you brought it up, I had might as well pull a Satan and edit this paragraph.

Ok, since you said that, I did a search of the forum. This and two other threads showed up, and the other two were not even about Knight Rider. So before you TRY to bust someones balls, look first. Maybe it was on one of your other forums.

*sigh* Oh the boredom.....

Oh, and I did do a search for Knight Rider, and four threads showed up, all about Knight Rider.

That's one HOT mustang for sure. However, the Cobras are way over priced for what they are IMO. I'd rather buy a low mile Vette vs a new Ford. Amazing how with American Idol and now Knight Rider Ford seems to dominate the sponsorships on TV.

yea really not as bad as i though it was gonan be...man that mustangs SEXY!

Guest Removed
That's one HOT mustang for sure. However, the Cobras are way over priced for what they are IMO. I'd rather buy a low mile Vette vs a new Ford. Amazing how with American Idol and now Knight Rider Ford seems to dominate the sponsorships on TV.

find a vette with shelbys name on it and im sure it will be over priced to.