the new night rider movie ???

slowbusa

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to stop by Germain at some point this week and drive a Shelby GT as it looks kick ass and can be made faster afterwards. Gotta start making plans as the GXP is going away between now and the fall. :( Oh the decisions that need to be made :cool:

I know I was looking at SVTs website last night. Pretty sweet car, until I read this:

Weight: 3,900lb.

:eek:

I'm going to stop by Germain at some point this week and drive a Shelby GT as it looks kick ass and can be made faster afterwards. Gotta start making plans as the GXP is going away between now and the fall. :( Oh the decisions that need to be made :cool:

My step dad maybe selling his 07 shortly. Has about 1,500 miles on it so far, 5 spd, white, and came with the Shaker 1000 stereo. He plans on upgrading to a GT500 vert. Lemme know if you're interested, it might save you some $$$$ if you're really interested. He said he'd like $41,600, but I told him he won't get it.

Thanks....I'll keep you posted. I know they have had several in the $32-$38k range. Haven't seen them at all yet to gauge what my thoughts are though. Will keep you posted.

How's the Shaker system?

My step dad maybe selling his 07 shortly. Has about 1,500 miles on it so far, 5 spd, white, and came with the Shaker 1000 stereo. He plans on upgrading to a GT500 vert. Lemme know if you're interested, it might save you some $$$$ if you're really interested. He said he'd like $41,600, but I told him he won't get it.

Thanks....I'll keep you posted. I know they have had several in the $32-$38k range. Haven't seen them at all yet to gauge what my thoughts are though. Will keep you posted.

How's the Shaker system?

2- 10" Woofers w/ 1,000 watts, not bad for a factory system. Funny thing, he bought the car for a daily, then buys a new civic, mustang stays in the garage with the Boss 351. It's a nice car, I actually like the way it drives and rides. Since he drives like an old grandma, not too sure on the power, but it should keep up with a stock LS1. He's toying around with keeping it and doing a blower, or getting rid of it and buying the GT500 Convertable.

How's the Shaker system?

Why mess with Germain? Just come pick up the the GT500 on my floor:)

I've got one of two black on black coupes with the stripe delete package.

Shelby GTs have cooled down. You should be able to do about 1000 under sticker.

If you have any questions, just shoot me a pm.

BTW, Michaels mom was shot to death in the movie last night:) I kept thinking, if they tell me him mom was "Bonnie" from the original series then I would just walk away!

I was surprised I actually enjoyed it. Not sure how long I'll hang in there with a series, but for now I'm looking forward to it.

Some things that annoy me are the typical bad tv chase scenes. They are racing through the mountains at 100+ and a Ford Edge is right on their bumper? Atleast give the bad guys something to make it atleast somewhat believable. They spend the whole time showing us how amazing the car is, but it cant leave a normal suv. :thumbdown:

Didnt he say he was letting them stay close so that they wouldnt hurt themselves trying to catch him? Something about preserving human life....

Didnt he say he was letting them stay close so that they wouldnt hurt themselves trying to catch him? Something about preserving human life....

I think that was just some particular pass he was going to make, which I thought she talked him into doing? haha I dunno.. either way he shouldnt have needed mountain roads to lose that suv thing :) I've actually been chased by "normal" cars before and they are completely out of sight in practically no time. But I guess that wouldn't be a very good tv car chase. Anyways, it's a silly show. I still liked it. I had a feeling I wasnt the only one annoyed by the chase though. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif

at least it backed out of a movie semi. And didn't the original kitt do 300 + in pursuit mode. Original pursuit mode looked better than the new one. Micheal knight being the dad was cool but predictable. They didn't ruin it but they will probably tank it in the future, I will be tuning in to see how they do though, as the first one wasn't horrible.

at least it backed out of a movie semi. And didn't the original kitt do 300 + in pursuit mode. Original pursuit mode looked better than the new one. Micheal knight being the dad was cool but predictable. They didn't ruin it but they will probably tank it in the future, I will be tuning in to see how they do though, as the first one wasn't horrible.

There really wasn't anything to predict. I think in every interview I saw for the pilot they mentioned that Mike is Michael's son.

And anyone bitching about the wing obviously has never watched the original series.