Got my toy out since its snowing

Tractor

I decided to get out the truck to do donuts in the yard since its nice and covered in snow. Sad part was finding out boggers eat snow better than they eat dirt so now I'll have grass to plant:-)

Anyone have a tractor inner tube and a field we can play in? j/k I'm busy this weekend or I'd love to.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/EWhytsell/IMG_1683.jpg

Evan

The `05 taco is like this trucks grandson or something and is pathetic. I tried to pull my trailer from its frozen spot in the yard last night and it wouldn't even start to move.

I then proceeded to hook up my `92 to the taco + trailer and it pulled them both at idle power. I didn't even get my foot to the gas pedal before the job was done.

Evan

Yeah 350 small block chevy, TH350 transmission, 38.5" swamper boggers, and the thing in the bed is a radiator from a large ingersol rand air compressor. I put it there to keep mud and debris out of it. I ran trees through it several times when it was up front.

The other cool mod is a 70amp GM alternator rigged for welding out on the trails. I'm running a 140amp unit for my 12volt stuff.

Evan