Tint places/prices

Buck531

I know this has been brought up before. Just wondering if anyone can give me a rough estimate on how much it would run for a 4 door regal. Fronts would be 50%, rears would be 30%.

I'm thinking $150. Am I right? or should I go higher?

Then, what's a good place to get it done?

A to z window tint off of groves road right by 70...he did my grand prix for 160 an my srt4 for 150...go to the consumer reports on the forum seems a ton of people have beeen to him an all swear to his work...my buddy gave him a set of tires an charged him 50 bucjks for tint....he offers 50 35 15 5% an mirroed tint... honestly 50% to me is pointless ide go 35 front an 15 back...I have 15 an 5 back an u can barely tell...just a though

Automotive Appearance Pro's!!

I use to go to Mr. Tint for everything and they are a joke!!!! Droped my wifes brand new H2 off to have tinted, picked the car up and their was a HUGE quarter-50cent chip in the middle of the windshield, just behind the mirror. I drove off the lot noticed it there and called them (literally 1 minute later) and they denied knowing about it or that it was there. I know they knew about it becasue when I picked up the Hummer they didnt walk me out to look over the car like they had done with the previous 4 cars I took to them or 3 cars Mark took to them. I figured they knew I knew the drill, but apparently I was wrong. Wasn't even like I was asking them to pay for a new windshield, just the $100 deductable. Regardless they've lost a minimum of $2,000 in business from myself and people I know because they are idiots. They wanted me to bring the truck up to them the next day to look at it, but by the way they acted when I called and how shaddy they were, I just assumed never do business or talk to them again.

Back on topic. Mark and myself have had Automotive Apperance Pros tint 7 cars and clear bra 3 cars and their work is top notch. Front Windows for my trucks have been $70 (same as mr. Tint), so assuming the backs are the same and figure $60 for the back, your probably looking at $200.

Solar-Tex, can't remember quite where they are. Guaranteed for life not to fade, etc. etc. They have like 7 different tint types, and all light transmissions. My car was $160 all together, and was considered a "difficult install" according to their pricing schedule, and the curvature of my rear windows.

Automotive Appearance Pro's do a lot of dealership tinting for MAG, they do an amazing job. They deal with a lot of high end cars, so they obviously have a reputation going. I plan on taking my car there this spring/summer. Our repair shop up the street recommends them to everyone that asks!