need help changing a tire

Chad is Dead

My girlfriend got a flat tire and I'm changing it but in the middle of the lugnuts theres another screw thing that I can't get off and have no idea how to do it. It's not square and nothing in the trunk fits it. Anyone know how I can get it off? I googled it but couldnt find anything. btw its a 98 toyota camry.

i just looked up what wheel lock looked like and thats not what the problem is. I can get all the lug nuts off, but in the very center there is something keeping the wheel from coming completely off. There is a piece of metal sticking up that is blocking it from being able to twist off. It seems like it should be able to twist off easily as long as the piece wasnt in its way. I've tried simply getting it to stick down but I have it almost completely down and I still can't get it out of the way. And the tire is completely flat so I can't drive it to get it fixed anywhere.

i'm a fuckin idiot....i didnt even need to take off the thing I was messing with. So my buddy comes over and laughs and me and then kicks it a couple more times and it comes off...so problem solved and I suck.

I know the feeling - last fall I was doing the brakes on my 02 Suburban. I was trying to get the rear rotor off and it would not budge. I beat the piss out of it. I then got my mean on and gave it all I had. Nada. Then an idea hit me - I went into the cab and the parking brake was on. I released it and the freakin rotor fell off.

i hate rust seizing shit on

best thing you can do is go to autozone and get some anti-seize grease. now, whenever i do rotors and sometimes wheels, i put some between the hub and the back of the rotor, and sometimes a light coat on the hat of the rotor where the wheel contacts it