What do I need to do to pass Tech?

99FLHRCI

I do not know what rules I need to meet for tech. I have never raced anywhere but LaRue and at a track where I was an employee (bleach box wetter) and was never teched at either. I expect my car to run mid 14's. It is a '00 Acura Integra Type R essentially stock. (Digital Ignition, and some fuel system modifications. Where can I get a copy of rules and is there someone that can guide me a little bit?

for 14's

I think you just need to have your battery secured, good tires, and i think thats it.

You probably don't have to wear a helmet for 14s.

Im not an expert but from what i had to go through for my car for low 12's, i had to have the battery tied down, helmet, tires, and jeans...

Guest Removed
nothing loose in the car. all lug nuts on. seat belts. faster then 13.99 youll need a helmet.battery held down secure(stock hold downs will do as long as it dont move) and you should be fine.

Thank you. I didn't expect to have to do to much, at least not until i spend some money and start playing with the big kids but, I wanted to make sure I didn't drive all the way for 1 slow pass.