I need a new job

SRTurbo04

ok I need a new job...I have no degree as I'm in college right now...I can't do any type of physical labor as I have a really bad back an on some days can't lift more then 10 pounds... anything really that's a good work atmosphere as right now I'm in a very verbal abusing job....

Have high school deploma

Some college

Been a waiter for 5 years straight was my first job and I'm still currently there

If anyone has any openings or know of any let me know thanks

wanna do collections? i can probably get you in at my job

actually, theyre doing open interviews for referrals only TOMORROW. youll have to go online to apply and call a # to RSVP, and go in between 3-6 for an interview tomorrow

edit - i know min rate for my department is 11.55, but thats for recovery, which means they havent paid in over 7 months. they may start you in a lower department, maybe 1-3 or 3-6 months delinquent, if you dont have experience. i know the hourly for those is a little lower, but i think you still have bonus potential depending on performance

Send Linn a PM, he handles hiring among other things and can tell you about our company and see if it's a good fit. It's a desk job and it's evenings, so should work good with school.

linn as in the guy with the camaro? what company is this thanks for the heads up man

Send Linn a PM, he handles hiring among other things and can tell you about our company and see if it's a good fit. It's a desk job and it's evenings, so should work good with school.

If I can drive what you got count me in. lol

WOrking at discount is killin me during school so much manual labor then straight to class.... Not tryin to asound like a pussy but at the end of the day I'm wore the fuck out.

Do you work for a collection agency?

technically, no. i work for alliance data systems, which owns WFNNB. i work for the recovery dept, for accts that are written off, but havent been sent to a collection agency, yet...but i do make outbound calls all day to try to resolve balances, so i guess you could call it collections

i did do 3rd party collections for FMCC for a little over 2 years though

Want to do customer service? We start at $30k per year, have tuition reimbursement, and insurance starts on the first day.

got anything else open for a bit more per year? :). got 3 years of collections/office environment work exp.