larue track vids "lima racing"

boosted98gst

Yea i know a few people that post on the forum and my truck is in one of their videos. Nothing really to speak of car wise, most of them are bitchy kids.

I remember that day, my clutch was slipping really bad and it was COLD as shit outside and couldn't get traction for anything. The only reason I took the Viper was because the Vett was in the shop.

Horrible traction problems, and the shutdown area is washboarded and filled with potholes. But its close and only $10 to race all night friday

Yeah, that's if they don't let the ATV's/Bikes/Jr. Dragsters go 5 more times thant he cars.

I know the kid with the white/blue stripe civic. Good friend of mine and a good person as well. That civic can MOVE... trapped 115-16 in those vids and was close to 120 towards the end of last summer.

As for the kid who made the the vid, I have no idea.

I think my friend doesnt even know him, it was more like "can I put your car on the net" and hes pretty easy going guy so he didnt mind.