Official Wayne National dirt day....!

Putty

Which day?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which day?

• April 19th
    • April 26th

Ok, for all of you who have been waiting several months to get out and ride....Here are two days to choose from, since we all have different schedules. The poll will close in 10 days from now..That gives everyone plenty of time to see this thread.

--------------------

April -19th

---------------------

The fees have been increased this year. A one day pass is up to $12 from $5.

Post date and what you will be riding, so we can have a quad/bike count.

YZ250 <-- Thats me.. :D Sorry to ruin all your fun putty, but yes Im here

now also.

Whats the cost for the season pass this year? Is it still $25?

Oh geez, they let you in! Not sure the price for the whole season.

How long does it take to register your quad in Ohio? What is the Fee?

I checked with a ranger and I have to register it in ohio (BMV) AND buy the day pass. It isn't enough that I am registered in Indiana:(

How long does it take to register your quad in Ohio? What is the Fee?

I checked with a ranger and I have to register it in ohio (BMV) AND buy the day pass. It isn't enough that I am registered in Indiana:(

Somehow you have to take the quad and the title, if you have it, to the BMV. They come out and look it over. You pay some fee and that's that. Not sure the cost.

Just take the title. You dont need to take the quad. .

I don't even know if I got BMV sticker last year, but I know some of my friends did.

Depending on what ranger stops you down there, you could be good either way. However, if the one guy who is evidently a pain in the arse stops you and you dont have a BMV sticker, be prepared to shell out a few hundered $ in fines... Its a 50/50 chance. The BMV sticker is good for 3 years.

Here is what a friend that had it done just sent me...

You need to do two things.

1. Register your ride with the BMV. I believe a title is required to do this.

2. Go to Iron Pony or some other place to get your Wayne Pass. When buying your Wayne pass, you don’t have to show that you’re registered at the BMV, nor do you have to produce a title. They’ll sell a Wayne pass to anyone. I believe you can even apply your one Wayne pass to multiple vehicles. So if you want to ride your quad, you put the pass on that.

We have been several times and I have never seen anyone asking to see stickers or heard of anyone asking. A local told us it's a big fine if you get caught w/out them though.

Here is what a friend that had it done just sent me...

You need to do two things.

1. Register your ride with the BMV. I believe a title is required to do this.

2. Go to Iron Pony or some other place to get your Wayne Pass. When buying your Wayne pass, you don’t have to show that you’re registered at the BMV, nor do you have to produce a title. They’ll sell a Wayne pass to anyone. I believe you can even apply your one Wayne pass to multiple vehicles. So if you want to ride your quad, you put the pass on that.

We have been several times and I have never seen anyone asking to see stickers or heard of anyone asking. A local told us it's a big fine if you get caught w/out them though.

Im headed to pony tonight to grab a season pass.. I will let you know how much they are.

I voted for the 26th. I think i will still be serving my two weeks a year for the Air Force on the 19th, and I will have more time to get the other quads ready to go. Ill be rockin the yfz450 and hopefully have a backup or extra 440ex and my brother will be on the Blaster.

Are you kidding me....are you a man or a child?

There are only so many track days in a year.. Much less then dirt days at wayne as those are rain or shine where as the track is not with the tires Im running. Not to mention that some people have taken a considerable amount of time and effort to help me get everything sorted out on that thing. It would be like having a good friend help you for countless hours building race bike and then you telling them that your not going to run it.. As much as I want to ride dirt with everyone, it would be a pretty shitty thing to do to the people that helped me if the weather permits track..

Trust me, Im torn as well.

Count me and one other four wheeler in for sure (2 Foremans). We are locals too BTW :D

Either day works for me. I just need to know within a week from now what day for sure.

If anyone needs a place to stay, I may be able to hook you up for one night. I'm about 30 minutes from WNF and I have 3 couches.

19th,19th,19th,19th,19th,19th,19th,19th,19th,19th

We usually leave Columbus about 8...Usually unloading at Wayne about 9:30a. We take the left off 33 into Wayne onto the dirt road...then park at the first outhouse that's on a hill to the right...Not sure the number.