A made magic happen today!

XChris1632X

The tank cover is already gone, those ugly ass frame slider will be coming off, and damn I cant believe I've already put 25 miles on this before taking off that rear fender. Cleanest used bike I've ever seen in my life. This is why I sorta paid a bit more than I wanted to for it. I got it from Honda Marysville so you can imagine the markup but they did try their best to deal with me. So far no one has believed it has 14k miles on it after seeing it in person.

very nice. Do you mind saying how much you paid for it?

I paid $6400 for it with a helmet which is what it blue books at without the extras. Like I said I paid more than I wanted to for it and could of got some red ones cheaper but Integrity cycles but they dont service them and can be shady. This color is harder to find and the bike was super clean. The service manager there is my ex's cousin so I know him pretty well. He knows of the guy who traded it in who was in his late 30's and was the original owner. They put $800 into servicing it including tires. In the end I am happy with it so far.

i miss mine

Ryan did your valves make any noise? I don't know how many miles yours had on it but I've heard that some 954's are a little noisy up top. I can notice mine everyonce in awhile and I think I might go ahead and give them an adjustment. I need to look at service intervals and see when it needs done. I know it just had the 12k miles service done to it.

Ryan did your valves make any noise? I don't know how many miles yours had on it but I've heard that some 954's are a little noisy up top. I can notice mine everyonce in awhile and I think I might go ahead and give them an adjustment. I need to look at service intervals and see when it needs done. I know it just had the 12k miles service done to it.

I think the interval is something like 20k+

nope never.. but mine had about 6k miles on it right before i sold it.

My butt hole just puckered.

(Note to self-sell all likes in Cbus)

Nice bike though! :)

No shit... :eek:

You NEVER pay retail for a bike let alone from a dealer... :(

You want to shoot for middle of the road. Trade-in = $4,470 & Retail = $6,470. $5,470 would have been a good buy.

Oh well, as long as you are happy..... :cool: