May 2nd Predictions thread.

Ramsey

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like your gonna win, I want a 12.99:D

I ran a13.09@108.9 last year in 35 degree weather an balld tires with 40psi pressure...noo traction an hillbilly track

So bettter tires WIDEr tires an warmer weather I'm hopin for a 12.79 I might win but second we leave ull rock me on the freeway

How far down the track do u spin an half to peddel it?

I ran a13.09@108.9 last year in 35 degree weather an balld tires with 40psi pressure...noo traction an hillbilly track

So bettter tires WIDEr tires an warmer weather I'm hopin for a 12.79 I might win but second we leave ull rock me on the freeway

How far down the track do u spin an half to peddel it?

1st and second are retarded third hooks preetty solid, hopefully I'll be rockin slicks:burn:

I have never run at NTR - have no idea how it will hook. Ran a 12.53 at 115.5 at Kilkare last year (2.06 60'). Car has trapped as high as 116.2 at Norwalk. Will probably be running street tires on these heavy ass 11" wide wheels vs the DRs on light 16x8 wheels I was running at Kilkare so I don't think I will run as well.

I have never run at NTR - have no idea how it will hook. Ran a 12.53 at 115.5 at Kilkare last year (2.06 60'). Car has trapped as high as 116.2 at Norwalk. Will probably be running street tires on these heavy ass 11" wide wheels vs the DRs on light 16x8 wheels I was running at Kilkare so I don't think I will run as well.

I'll let ya borrow mine for a glory pass if ya want.

If they are DRs I might take you up on it - if they are slicks or near slicks I'll pass - I want to drive it home....rear end is on borrowed time.

i have a set of bald nitto 555r's and i also have a set of MT DR's on my car, I'll bring both sets and you can choose which set you want to destroy your rear end with ;)

i would love to see 11's, but we'll see if i can even make it that day. if i can't get low 12's, then i quit. i haven't been to the track in 7 years (please make note of early excuse/cop-out response).

low/mid 11's should be the norm with a good driver and my set-up, but you know how it goes when the driver (me) is average at best. just haven't beat on the car enough to get good at launching, and i'd rather not break anything.

if i can get the day off, i will make it.

I'd like to see what your car can really do Casey.

Me too....Sean had this exact set up (not a similar but exact, as in I have his parts) and ran a 12.01 at 116 on DR. His car was a bit lighter but mine dyno'd a little stronger. He is a better driver than I am though so I would be thrilled with anything under 12.5