NHL Playoffs!

Main3s

Ottawa did not look good last night against the Pens. That goal by Malkin was pretty sweet!

Didn't watch all of the Flames-Sharks game but what I watched was good. The Sharks looked a bit shaky at the beginning though. Kipper really had me wincing when he would come out to play the puck. I don't know if he thinks that he's in Brodeur's realm of puck handling skillz but they got to tell him to stay in his crease.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n204/BatWings14/National%20Hockey%20League/213px-Pittsburgh_Penguins_logo.gif

Game 1 Pens 4 Ottawa 0

Game 1 was GREAT!!! I was glad that Malkin did so well he had 3 points (1 goal 2 assists). He really wasn't a factor last year in the playoffs. I hope he can keep that level of play up. We did really well as a team too and got a lot of help from our checking lines. We killed of two 5 on 3 Powerplays and really controlled the tempo. It was a good start but there's a lot of Hockey left to play.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n204/BatWings14/National%20Hockey%20League/213px-Pittsburgh_Penguins_logo.gif

Game 1 Pens 4 Ottawa 0

Game 1 was GREAT!!! I was glad that Malkin did so well he had 3 points (1 goal 2 assists). He really wasn't a factor last year in the playoffs. I hope he can keep that level of play up. We did really well as a team too and got a lot of help from our checking lines. We killed of two 5 on 3 Powerplays and really controlled the tempo. It was a good start but there's a lot of Hockey left to play.

Malkin has been fucking fantastic this year. He's really stepped up especially when Crosby was injured. With Crosby and Malkin the pen's will be a force to be reconed with. Think Lemuix and Jagr only younger and better.

Judging by the way Ottawa played the last month or so of the regular season I think the pen's will slip by. Their own captain said towards the end of the regular season "if we keep playing like this we dont deserve to make the playoff's"... OUCH

Well the Winking Lizard on Bethel Rd has the NHL center ice package. And since it's suppose to rain tomorrow night I'll be there watching game 2 of Pens Vs Sens. There will be other good games tomorrow too (Caps VS Flyers and Avs VS Wild).

If any one is looking for a place to watch games. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=641285#post641285

Pens lead 2-0!

Any surprises so far? I’m glad to see Calgary doing so well, no one really gave them a shot. The Flyers and Caps are turning into a good series.

Im surprised the Sharks arent doing so well. I expected them to do alot better, plus I hate Calgary :(

I REALLY want to see the caps do well too. I only saw the first period of the Rangers game but saw some highlights of Avery getting Broduer's face, taunting him with his stick. I thought that was fucking halarious.

The NHL is looking into Avery's "Conduct" to determine if he was out of line and if it should be cause for a penalty...LOL. I hate that guy, but if he played for the Pens, I'd luv him. I thought it was great!

The NHL is looking into Avery's "Conduct" to determine if he was out of line and if it should be cause for a penalty...LOL. I hate that guy, but if he played for the Pens, I'd luv him. I thought it was great!

Its magical that when he did that it was completely legal now it would be a game misconduct and a 2:00 penalty. Stupid. I dont like him either but his role as an agitator is perfect. He's a complete asshole so the role suits him well.

I dont know why they made that a penalty. You've always been allowed to obstruct the goalies line of site, hell thats what your suppose to do down low. Yeah he took it a step further but basically thats what he did. oh well.

Anyone watching Minnesota getting a beating from Colorado? I SOOOO wanted the Wild to win this, Fuck Adam Foote.

http://www.icebullshockey.com/chris/nhltol/logos300/col.png

Colorado ftw!

:-( game 5 will not be shown on vrs ftl

I've been watching all the games online since Time Warner doesn't carry VS where we live now. It's free too!

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=4385&part=sports

Im pretty sure I have Time Warner and its on channel 70 and if Im not mistaken its on their basic cable package aswell. Ive gone to a few bars who didnt even know they had VS until I asked them to try channel 70 :)

I have the NHL center ice package, so I get ALL the games!!! I hope the Pens sweep the Sens tonight. The Capitals are looking a little shocked right now. The flyers have come to play. The Sharks and Flames are becoming a good series. I think the only CLEAR winner in the 1st round is the Penguins.

Pens sweep!

I haven't had much of a chance to catch a lot of games because of school, but I am definitely watchin them tonight. I just wish the wings game was on tv here tonight. OH well, guess I get to watch the caps.

You can find just about all the games here. I'm currently watching the CBC feed of Detroit/Nashville

http://www.hockeywebcasts.com/