NHL Playoffs!

Main3s

I figured he was asking about ice time in the playoffs.

Yes^^^

It was great for Jody. He is a role player, I remember in an interview he admited to not being a good hockey player, but he knows what he's there for. Good for him!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pittsburg is going all the way for sure no one can stop sid the kid

Sid's been good, but it seems like this year Malkin is the man to beat!! With Crosby getting injured he has really picked up his game. I'm glad that Crosby is back though, nothing like a little added insurance ;)

That Penguins game last night was awesome........ Go Pens!!!!!!!!!

It was a little scarry at first down 3-0. But then it just started clicking all the way to a 5-4 win!!!! I love it. And the white out was cool too.

Detroit looks STRONG. Up 4-0 and have only allowed 8 shots so far.

yea didnt expect the av's to make it past this round. i just hope they make a series of it. i was glad to have em get into the playoffs and then get past first round. power play needs serious work.

Pens up 3-0 in the series now. I'm looking forward to physical game in Colorado here in a few mins.

As much as Im an Isle's fan Im gonna hate to see the Rangers get swept by the Pens. wtf? all that talent and payroll and they cant even make it past the second round?!? Good thing Im a Yankee's fan so at least Im use to the dissappointment.

Go Dallas!!! No, I didn't get to watch it, but ESPN's headline was "While you were sleeping" 4 OT’s poor San Jose really didn’t want their season to end.

For the West

Dallas VS Detroit

For the East

Pittsburgh VS Philadelphia

I see Pittsburgh and Detroit in the Finals, I’d much rather it be Dallas vs Pittsburgh but the Pens have to get by Philly first and Dallas would have to play their ass off to beat Detroit.

I think Philly is actually the first team I’m concerned about too. Maybe because they came into the playoffs with a head of steam and upset the Canadians. They have always played the Pens very well and there is that added cross-town rivalry. But I just don’t think people realize how deep the Penguin’s bench is. Their defense and PK are killer and they can score with pretty much ANY line. You have Crosby on the Top line, Malkin on the 2nd, Stall on the 3rd and Laraque & Ruttu on the checking line. Brion has looked good but he’ll have to play top notch in all games against the Pens. Something else that has impressed me with the Penguins is that when they were down 3-0 in the 1st Rangers game they held their composer and came back to win it. (If you can’t tell I’m a real big Penguins fan!!!). I see the Penguins winning it in 6 games. I hope Dallas at the very least takes it 7 games with Detroit and makes it 7 hard hitting, tight and emotional games to ware them down.

I'm excited about the Philly-Pens series. Should be a good one as Philly really knows how to get under the Pens skin. I would love to see the Pens go all the way, but am wondering if they can overcome Philly's hard charging play.

i am a little worried about dallas, but i think detroit can win. I think it will be detroit and pitt in the finals. Then the old farts can teach the penguins how to play hockey :)

;) We'll see the old farts have to get by Dallas and the Pens have to get by Philly, but that would be a great match up for the finals!

• 2 weeks later...