NHL Playoffs!

Main3s

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so apparently hasek forgot how to play tonight. and even though vs said they were showing a different game tonight, the wings game was on. I was happy, cept the cable was being shitty and detroit lost

Was it on TSN? I've noticed that when VS carries a feed from TSN its usually shitty quality but hell at least its on right?

LETS GO CAPS!

Was it on TSN? I've noticed that when VS carries a feed from TSN its usually shitty quality but hell at least its on right?

LETS GO CAPS!

Caps loose in double OT (sad face). At least they're back at home next game...I think.

Monteral really fucked up yesterday, they had the chance to end it but let the bruins get back in it. Lets hope the Avs don't let that happen too.

I saw that. What a horrible HORRIBLE play. I bet he will regret that play for the rest of his career.

LETS GO CAPS!

No my cable box sucks. I couldn't get any channel. I bypassed it and hooked the tv up directly to the feed and it worked fine. It always happens to FSN, I can never watch FSN with the cable box hooked up.

But wings onto round 2!! and caps got a game 7 tomorrow. I want to see them win, don't they play Pitt in the second round if they win? That would be fun to watch. Montreal won tonight too, looks like they decided to stop letting the bruins push them around

But wings onto round 2!! and caps got a game 7 tomorrow. I want to see them win, don't they play Pitt in the second round if they win? That would be fun to watch. Montreal won tonight too, looks like they decided to stop letting the bruins push them around

I think Pittsburgh plays New York next round. If the Caps win (I hope they do) they would play the Canadiens. I think. Unfortunatly I'll be working for the Caps game 7 tonight but im definitly recording it.

The Capitals Flyers game was a GREAT ending. It was a weak goal to win it though. I'm going with Pittsburgh and Montreal in the east. For the west I’m rooting for Dallas and…I don’t give a shit about Detroit or Colorado, so it would be fine with me if both teams lost. But at the very least it should be a good series.

I know he doesn't really play, but wouldn't it be sweet to see Shelley lift the Cup?

What's his ice time like out there? I didn't watch much of the games but I never saw him. What was the point of that trade for the Sharks?

So far I think he's had about zero ice time. I've seen him on the bench, though.

He has ice time. He's even gotten into a couple of fights for San Jose.

Hell, he even played for a little bit when they played against Columbus when he was first traded.

I think San Jose was looking for more of those intangibles - leadership, heart, etc. He also knows what his role is and is comfortable with sitting on the bench if need be. Cups are won by teams with guys who know their roles and who are wanting to do what ever it takes to win even if that means riding the pine.

If that's what they really were looking fro when they got Jody. They certainly got more than enough. We really lost all that when we traded Jody away.

He has ice time. He's even gotten into a couple of fights for San Jose.

Hell, he even played for a little bit when they played against Columbus when he was first traded.

I figured he was asking about ice time in the playoffs.

I think San Jose was looking for more of those intangibles - leadership, heart, etc. He also knows what his role is and is comfortable with sitting on the bench if need be. Cups are won by teams with guys who know their roles and who are wanting to do what ever it takes to win even if that means riding the pine.

If that's what they really were looking fro when they got Jody. They certainly got more than enough. We really lost all that when we traded Jody away.

He had a decent amount of ice time in the beginning of the series. I remember him getting into some scuffles with Igilnia (sp?) and i cheered :)

While i hate the fact we traded him Shelley wasnt getting the ice time he deserved. With Boll taking over the physical role with the jackets and not to mention i think we pay Boll less than we did Shelley it was only fair to trade him somewhere where he can play. Hell now he's on a team who is a legit contender for the cup, more power to him.