Girls that enjoy being treated like shit

dragknee66

No more like I keep booting chicks that are sluts lol

It was just a vent, to see if my fellow dudes agreed that most girls are ho's

And bored too yes

ooook gotcha, i dont kno about you but i love my hoes, i love some good hoes though, not that whitehall west side hoe, but that hoe that takes me to dinner buys my movie then takes me to jegs and buys my parts, i love me some sugar mamas. but if your looking for a serious relationshit, then disregard everything i just said

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even want to try and think of why women do things they do. It usually makes no sense and defies commen sense.

So far i gathered from this thread that i should:

A- flaunt my money instead of hide it

B- "beat and skeet"

C- Stick my junk any available offering Vajayjay

Somehow i dont agree with at least one of these

No more like I keep booting chicks that are sluts lol

It was just a vent, to see if my fellow dudes agreed that most girls are ho's

And bored too yes

true that,

Girls like drama almost as if there bored if there is not any. Even if there life is good they just cant pass up some good drama then life repeats itself and your having to beat someones ass for your girl:o

ooook gotcha, i dont kno about you but i love my MOM, i love some good MOM though, not that whitehall west side MOM, but that MOM that takes me to dinner buys my movie then takes me to jegs and buys my parts, i love me my mama. but if your looking for a girlfriend, then disregard everything i just said

Fixed

Fixed

hahhaha your so funny, dont make me get paul to get on you, plus my mom ripped your ass for not making up the bed the other night, btw whens the last time you got pussy? from a women?

the answer is..................................... NEVER :asshole:

Step1 Work for genetics lab.

Step2 Date immediate boss.

Step3 Quit to save bosses job.

Step4 Boss, now girlfriend, offers to take care of you since you quit.

Step5 Take time finding job that you like while be provided for.

(Of course, if you have pride, it will get in the way. :( )

hahhaha your so funny, dont make me get paul to get on you, plus my mom ripped your ass for not making up the bed the other night, btw whens the last time you got pussy? from a women?

the answer is..................................... NEVER :asshole:

Two nights ago lol...

I took her to our boat storage at work, and went to town!

Also, i did make that bed? lol i did a good job too, was she not happy?

You should hit all the youngins while you can and settle down in like 5 years

FUCK THAT, i want a 35 year old +, that is making over 90 k a year who wants to get that lil bit of youth back. thats what i want

FUCK THAT, i want a 35 year old +, that is making over 90 k a year who wants to get that lil bit of youth back. thats what i want

Smart man... Why haven't you found her yet? You are a personal training, don't those types on around all the time?

Two nights ago lol...

I took her to our boat storage at work, and went to town!

Also, i did make that bed? lol i did a good job too, was she not happy?

you went to town? did you boink her did yea ha did yea, did you put your who who dillywho inside her dark wonders, whats his name?

Step1 Work for genetics lab.

Step2 Date immediate boss.

Step3 Quit to save bosses job.

Step4 Boss, now girlfriend, offers to take care of you since you quit.

Step5 Take time finding job that you like while be provided for.

(Of course, if you have pride, it will get in the way. :( )

Marcellus Wallace said it best in Pulp Fiction when he was talking about Pride, "Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps." :)

Already played with the sugar mama idea a few times, not worth it. They're crazy, trust me. Plan on never seeing another woman if you go that route, they'll lock you up.

Already played with the sugar mama idea a few times, not worth it. They're crazy, trust me. Plan on never seeing another woman if you go that route, they'll lock you up.

You don't see them, you just make them feel like soon...ANY day now...you will be dating. You gotta work the bank roll for as long as possible.

"I....I...just need time." :p

I just ended a sugar mama too. I got some cash and other goods outta her but it wasnt worth it. I kinda knew that from the start but kept at it. Dumb.

That's every reason to fuck and forget, or the ol' shoot n' scoot as I call it. Never again shall I be tied down by one vagina! There are too many other vaginas that are better, or tighter!

Eventually this gets old....Trust me....I've done just what you're talking here for many many years. I bounced around OSU dorms leaving one, headed to another "shootin & scootin"...Sometimes you need a woman to have some sort of emotion connection with other than "F'n and forget'n". What John said up there pretty much sums it up though.

you guys bitch more than most of the women i know.... granted i dont have these "bitches" for friends that you speak of. lol

everyone is different. women should only be generalized bcoz of their vagina. that's it. some women are bitchy, snobby, ignorant, untrustworthy, lazy..... not all. and same could be said for you fellows.

i cant count the number of threads i read where a guy talks about fucking some bitch coz shes hot, not coz he likes her. so what do women do?... they want to be hot, they want to be that bitch you want, in hopes to change you one day.

its all a vicious cycle. so dont stop searching until you've found the right one...

howard..... will you slap me around some? i'm feeling lonely

I just ended a sugar mama too. I got some cash and other goods outta her but it wasnt worth it. I kinda knew that from the start but kept at it. Dumb.

Sugar Momma's are great until they start to feel the need... or right to tell you what to do. I suppose they think that they "own" you in a way or at the very least take care of you so you should do as they say. Ive been through this. In the beginning it will be great then it slowly turns into something else. Its definilty not worth it.

Oh and as for trying to find a younger, attractive, passive woman? Ive done this and while it was great and she treated me like a king I couldnt stand being with someone so fucking passive. It almost got to the point of being annoying.

This is the game. You either recognize it, embrace it, and play along... Or you sit on the sidelines and complain about it while those that do get laid.

Oh and THIS is the fucking truth. I went years almost in denial about the game and how it works. You cant go against it, you just have to understand how it works. You dont have to be a player but at the very least understand the role you play.

You dont have to be a player but at the very least understand the role you play.

Absolutely correct. I am completely upfront about my intentions and respected more for it.

I used to be the dude who befriended a girl and waited around for something to happen... which it never did. The shoulder to cry on, the dude to run to when another performed some massive injustice. Not so much any more.

I still have some female friends whom I dont make sex with, but it is no longer the norm.