White Integra in Lancaster.

Massie02GT

Ok...where to start.

If there is someone on here with a turbo'd white Integra that was in Lancaster on Wednesday night.....I hate you. You are the reason that import drivers get a bad rep. You are the reason that I would LOVE to set an import on fire. Congrats Integra douche bag.

THE STORY:

I was at the mall in my car (in my sig)..driving around w/ my girl, and this impatient asshat decides that 15mph in front of the mall just isnt fast enough. So he goes flying through the parking lot to pass me making a scene out of it. So what do I do?...pass him back. Not in front of the mall though..I waited until we got to the road that leads away and I flew by him.

Guy gets beside me and throws the thumbs down to me. Wtf...did you really have to do that? I wasnt going to say shit about your car..I really wasnt. In fact, I previously thought that Integras were one of the few imports that I liked. Not now. He starts runnin off at the mouth saying "oh I bet I have 20 more wheel hp than you do." Fuckin congrats dude. Really. By the way..it took F/I to get you there..dont forget that. Let me drop money into some sort of F/I and we'll see who has the hp advantage.

Thats not the end of it though...we start drivin along (now I'm being a complete dick to him saying it would be a waste of my time to race him blah blah blah) when we come to a stop sign. He says "oh so $100 is a waste of your time?" I replied with "I dont need your $100. I'm doing fine, thanks." His response? "Yea..looks like it with that piece of shit."

Do I need to remind you that youre the one with rust spots all over the ass of your car, not me.

Please dont take this as an import bashing thread...its not. I respect well built imports, and who knows..maybe this one was. But the guy was a total ball of douche, and its people like him that stereotype a certain group of drivers.

/rant.

Your biggest mistake was putting yourself on his level by not only acknowledging him, but confronting him and passing him. Any self respecting person would have ignored him. You took yourself to his level of stupidity, and are therefore also stupid. I hope you do better next time.

Your biggest mistake was putting yourself on his level by not only acknowledging him, but confronting him and passing him. Any self respecting person would have ignored him. You took yourself to his level of stupidity, and are therefore also stupid. I hope you do better next time.

+1 InB4DAlock

Are the mods in your sig current? Anyone else see the mods list?

02 Mustang GT

JLT RAI, BBK 75mm tb/plenum, SLP longtubes, SLP catted X, Borla Stingers cat back, Mach 1 grille delete/chin spoiler, 8" shorty antenna, 4.6l v8 hood decals.

+1 InB4DAlock

Are the mods in your sig current? Anyone else see the mods list?

Lol..yea I threw those in there for pretty much shits and giggles. Like the people that add "locking wheel lugs" to their mod lists.

As far as the Integra being a DC..what is that?

That was my thinking. If he wants to be a ricer, let him be one. Eventually, he will destroy his car for driving like an idiot. Don't forget, there is such a thing as a domestic ricer, too. Don't belittle yourself by stooping to his level.

ok so let me get this straight, you two held hands and danced around the parking lot singing sweet broadway songs together and when he said there wouldnt be a second date you posted your rant?

FAIL

I would of flicked him off the first time and drove the opposite way. I don't have time to deal with people so stupid like this. It was a mall parking lot! Don't speed either of you.

PS

A DC integra is either the 3rd or 4th generation. The 4th generation happens to be the RSX. 3rd gen years run 1994–2001? http://www.edmunds.com/media/reviews/generations/acura.integra.rsx/96.acura.integra.340.jpg

generally, when someone does something unsafe in their car around one of my cars (like pass me in a parking lot), i try to completely ignore them. i will even stop my car and park it, so there's no chance for this to happen again. you just can't trust some people--they will run you off the road, either on purpose, or on accident

i've got an idea, since you're obviously not in high school anymore.

QUIT GOING TO RIVER FUCKING VALLEY MALL!

spend the extra 10-15min and drive to Easton or Tuttle...or go get you're swurv on at Eastland.

well shit, since this is the kitchen and i'm bored i'd also like to add this:

maybe this fucksock had the same bad taste in his mouth you do now. thru all the years i've had cars, imports to big block americans...hands down without a doubt and probably by a huge margin...Mustangs and Civics were the cars that revved or tried to get attention from me.

he sees you and thinks, here's another Mustang douche thinking his car is all that and a bag of Tilley. haha, it's kinda funny, i know so many cool people who own them, yet i see so many tools out all the time flying around and revving, making their little dicks hard from the sound of their Flowmasters! anywho, he is in the stereotype of Tokyo extreme drifting ricer queer, and you are in the stereotype of Mustang douche.

so what does that mean?

1. quit going to River Valley.

2. Buy an LS1.

Ok...where to start.

If there is someone on here with a turbo'd white Integra that was in Lancaster on Wednesday night.....I hate you. You are the reason that import drivers get a bad rep. You are the reason that I would LOVE to set an import on fire. Congrats Integra douche bag.

THE STORY:

I was at the mall in my car (in my sig)..driving around w/ my girl, and this impatient asshat decides that 15mph in front of the mall just isnt fast enough. So he goes flying through the parking lot to pass me making a scene out of it. So what do I do?...pass him back. Not in front of the mall though..I waited until we got to the road that leads away and I flew by him.

Guy gets beside me and throws the thumbs down to me. Wtf...did you really have to do that? I wasnt going to say shit about your car..I really wasnt. In fact, I previously thought that Integras were one of the few imports that I liked. Not now. He starts runnin off at the mouth saying "oh I bet I have 20 more wheel hp than you do." Fuckin congrats dude. Really. By the way..it took F/I to get you there..dont forget that. Let me drop money into some sort of F/I and we'll see who has the hp advantage.

Thats not the end of it though...we start drivin along (now I'm being a complete dick to him saying it would be a waste of my time to race him blah blah blah) when we come to a stop sign. He says "oh so $100 is a waste of your time?" I replied with "I dont need your $100. I'm doing fine, thanks." His response? "Yea..looks like it with that piece of shit."

Do I need to remind you that youre the one with rust spots all over the ass of your car, not me.

Please dont take this as an import bashing thread...its not. I respect well built imports, and who knows..maybe this one was. But the guy was a total ball of douche, and its people like him that stereotype a certain group of drivers.

/rant.

Wait thres a mall in Lancaster? hmm...

lol i love some of the comments. yea i prolly did swoop down to his level and become a domestic ricer for about 2 minutes. it happens sometimes.

no, im not in high school anymore. havent been for 6 years. how does that have anything to do with going to lancaster? i went over there with my g/f and had some olive garden, and we stopped at the mall to see what was playing at the theater.

had i gotten off work earlier than 6, i probably would have gone to easton/tuttle. but i didnt, so i didnt.

and finally..yes, the integra was a dc.

edit: i dont have flowmasters ;)