Monica Day....who would have known

TTQ B4U

I knew in the background Channel 4's Monica Day was in the Miss USA pagent, but damn I saw her tonight as we flipped the channels and DAMN!!

someone grab a pic and post it up.

She's so conservative on TV which is the opposite of her tonight :eek::eek:

I'm sure there are more links

http://missuniverse.exposuremanager.com/scripts/expman.pl?rm=view_search_results;photo_page=1

http://monicaday-missohiousa.blogspot.com/

She's a party chick, someone showed me her myspace page looking pretty drunk doing the Captain Morgan pose. I've only really seen her on Ch.4 but I know a couple people that have met her and say she's a cool chick, not to mention damn good looking.

the crazy thing is I see every morning on the news and she's the most conservative, stuffy acting chick on channel 4. I keep thinking she dresses like she's a nun. it's prolly to keep the guys at the station from eye-balling her all day.

She's a party chick, someone showed me her myspace page looking pretty drunk doing the Captain Morgan pose. I've only really seen her on Ch.4 but I know a couple people that have met her and say she's a cool chick, not to mention damn good looking.

the crazy thing is I see every morning on the news and she's the most conservative, stuffy acting chick on channel 4. I keep thinking she dresses like she's a nun. it's prolly to keep the guys at the station from eye-balling her all day.

I agree. I never really looked at her on the traffic reports. Now that I saw the video of her that they played on the news last night it will be interesting to see how she looks on Monday.