WTB bike up to 1500$

jamesn69camaro

• 2 weeks later...
Its weird- it seems sporty/cool bikes don't exist in this price range- I have looked casually here and there and regardless of age or mileage 2 grand seems to be the cheapest bike available... I am sure deals are out there but I must never look in the right places.

It amazes me that folks try to sell a nothing-special 20+ yr old bike for the same that you can get MUCH newer, better performing bike.

$2k for a 20 yr old POS is too much damn money, I don't care what kind of condition it is in....

KillJoy

It amazes me that folks try to sell a nothing-special 20+ yr old bike for the same that you can get MUCH newer, better performing bike.

$2k for a 20 yr old POS is too much damn money, I don't care what kind of condition it is in....

KillJoy

agreed.

KillJoy

I agree, they are all garbage. If you are on a budget, know what a bike is worth. I'd imagine something in the mid 90's 400-700cc cruiser can be had for $1500.