Need a place to rent

CbusBusa

I'm looking for a house to rent. 3+ bedrooms 1.5+ bathrooms. At least a 2 car garage. Wanting to stay around $1000 to save money to buy. No smoking and no pet places a must. Prefer either Hilliard, Gahanna, Pataskala area. 1 year possibly 2.

I'm in the process of prepping mine for sale. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 24x24 2-car garage in a quiet, crime free Reynoldsburg neighborhood. Decent sized back yard too.

Needs a roof and some minor things inside, but priced right. If a roof goes on it soon, price goes up. PM me if interested; your payment would be lower than 1k/month (including taxes and insurance).

PM me if interested.

i just got approved for a real nice townhome off stelzer here by gahanna today. it is 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths w/ a very spacious 1 car attached garage for $1000 a month.

but if you looking in gahanna area i know of a few house for rent in that price range with garages and i believe all 3 bedrooms. one that i was looking at is off of stygler rd by the middle school. it is a 3 bedroom ranch with a big driveway and 2 car detached for $1050 a month. just shoot me a pm if you want some contacts and ill try my best to lead you in the right direction

i just got approved for a real nice townhome off stelzer here by gahanna today. it is 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths w/ a very spacious 1 car attached garage for $1000 a month.

but if you looking in gahanna area i know of a few house for rent in that price range with garages and i believe all 3 bedrooms. one that i was looking at is off of stygler rd by the middle school. it is a 3 bedroom ranch with a big driveway and 2 car detached for $1050 a month. just shoot me a pm if you want some contacts and ill try my best to lead you in the right direction

a town home might be good for you. but if you think the market i bad for houses then you should check out a few condo places. i live in canal in a house which is a nice heighbor hood and the condos over here have orange tags on them like crazy.

Thanks for the heads-up Tim. However, a married couple from N.C has signed a lease. They will be moving in around the middle of May.

Also, my house is not located in any of the areas that he is looking. Plus, I'm getting $1,322 per month.

Thanks for the heads-up Tim. However, a married couple from N.C has signed a lease. They will be moving in around the middle of May.

Also, my house is not located in any of the areas that he is looking. Plus, I'm getting $1,322 per month.

mine is though ;)

I have a condo that I could do a lease to own with. 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bath, finished basement, 2 car garage, back patio. If you want a 3rd bedroom the basement could easily be a 3rd bedroom. Located at the Lifestyles community at Waggoner Park. Let me know if interested and I'll give a price. I'm going to guess the purchase price would be $135,000 and the monthly rent would be $1300 with $200 going to the purchase of the condo.