Mid-Ohio August 3-5

lemosley01

I guess since its usually a good turnout in August at Mid Ohio that i was wondering how soon should someone try to get a spot at the camp grounds? now maybe? Especially since its only one race this year. Thoughts from anyone else?

It is first come first serve. You can buy your tickets now, but there are not campsites like in a regular campground.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gates open at 7 A.M. Friday

That is the second best time to be there. Campground will fill up on Friday.

Season ticket holders were let in the night before last year. They didn't even check our tickets! Could have spent the whole weekend for the price of a camping pass. They let everyone into a holding field and then tried to trickle us into the campgrounds. Didn't work very well but probably the only way to get a spot back by the trees.

not gonna be racin there this year... but hopefully will be helpin Rhiannon Lucente with her effort. Keep an eye out for this girl, she is onefastgirl...dot com

Is Rhiannon running the AMA now? That's cool. My wife and I met her at the Ducati opening on main street last year. She signed a pic for my daughter and it's up on the wall of her room. Nice girl, plus she's super hot!

I'd be happy to help out, too - I enojyed just hanging out in the pits.

I'll be there... check out the upper paddock area if you can. We'll be racing motards, mini gp bikes and what not.

If you see a red/black bike with the number 4 on it stop and say hi

Do you know if jordan is running?

Last year in the camping area that is on the left when you enter the front gates the cops patrolled it so much that they were shutting down and threatening to kick people out who were revving their engines.

It was locked down, for sure. Quietest Mid-Ohio I ever saw at night, last year was. :(:(

A bunch of us from TSBR are coming down to go to the races if you guys want we can all set up camp together if intrested. Most of us are coming down early friday to set up if intrested. Let us know either here or on tsbr's website.

I'll be there as well...probably not camping though but I will come hang out for a little bit wherever you all end up. After last year and dealing with that stupid gauntlet I'll pay the money for a hotel. That was shitty riding a golf cart through that just to get to my tent. :rolleyes:

I will not be making it this year.Its allways been a daddy ,daughter day for me but this year she wants to go to the dayton air show.Its the weekend prior to the ama event .Its her birthday so with that and the air show ill be broke by the next week..Everyone be safe have a goodtime

OH AND

GO BEN AND MAT!!!!TEAM SUZUKI