Photo Leak: Chevrolet Camaro tricked out with GM Accessories

SinisterSS

looks like the new mustang/GT500 to me, dunno if I like the accessories but I'm sure it'll grow on me :)

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/photo_leak_camaro_accessories_image.jpg

http://www.autospies.com/news/Photo-Leak-Chevrolet-Camaro-tricked-out-with-GM-Accessories-28076/

Why do the insist on putting those redicules drilled rotors on cars...

i understand they look sweet but the cost an ass load.. and they crack like a MoFo... i just dont get it... :doh:

Please correct me if im wrong on this... but im pretty sure im not..

i understand they look sweet but the cost an ass load.. and they crack like a MoFo... i just dont get it... :doh:

its still a prototype car, not a production model so it'll change to keep the cost down, I work for Acura and when the 2007 MDX prototype was released it had cross-drilled rotors but the production model has standard honda brake rotors

Yeah it looks goofy, but once again, it's a prototype. For fuck's sake, the ground effects aren't even painted, and the spoiler is white. This is just more propoganda. GM marketers just screwing around and showing off.

I still won't judge the car until I see a production version in person

I like the new camaro a lot, but do not like the wing on the back being a different color. I also don't like that it has a hood stripe AND side stripes. Either or, but not both. Ground effects are ok, though I wouldn't want them, I also think they should match the body of the car.

Car looks kinda odd really.

Genuine Brembo Drilled rotors do not crack. The Cheap imitation ones on the net do. Hell the genuine Brembo drilled rotors for your car are cheaper than the Solid Brembos that you can only get at the dealer because Subaru has a contract with Brembo. :p