2004 GTO or 2007 Mustang gt ?

lawnman

or you could get an '04 mustang GT, they look exactly like mach 1's

yeah, you are probably right...Except for the chin spoiler, shaker hood, unique wheels, comfort weave leather seats, smoked headlights, grill delete, stripes on hood, side stripe, black spoiler, IUP, lowered, bigger rotors peeking out between the wheel spokes and I think there was something about an extra valve? Maybe it is in the trunk cuz I haven't seen it yet????????????

yeah, you are probably right...Except for the chin spoiler, shaker hood, unique wheels, comfort weave leather seats, smoked headlights, grill delete, stripes on hood, side stripe, black spoiler, IUP, lowered, bigger rotors peeking out between the wheel spokes and I think there was something about an extra valve? Maybe it is in the trunk cuz I haven't seen it yet????????????

well then, i guess a GTO is fairly close to a cobalt---except for a completely different interior, completely different body panels, corvette 400hp LS2 motor, with T56 6 speed, bigger brakes, different wheels, tires, etc. etc.

and the fact that the LS2 goat is entirely faster than a cobalt (and your mach 1 for that matter). but i like your smoked headlights

well then, i guess a GTO is fairly close to a cobalt---except for a completely different interior, completely different body panels, corvette 400hp LS2 motor, with T56 6 speed, bigger brakes, different wheels, tires, etc. etc.

and the fact that the LS2 goat is entirely faster than a cobalt (and your mach 1 for that matter). but i like your smoked headlights

Maybe faster than A mach one but you jump to conclusions to state it is faster than MY mach 1. Weather permitting, we will find out friday!! I do like the performance and interior of the GTO's but just too bland for my liking. Don't forget about the Cobalt SS :eek:

Maybe faster than A mach one but you jump to conclusions to state it is faster than MY mach 1. Weather permitting, we will find out friday!! I do like the performance and interior of the GTO's but just too bland for my liking. Don't forget about the Cobalt SS :eek:

i'm bringing my cobra friday, so relax.

Kirk, I was just messing around, but honestly I would like to run you just for fun. I dont take any of this seriously. It is all in good fun, I love your Cobra, and the GTO.

Jeff- I honestly dont know if you can get more car for the money then a Mach. I absolutely love mine. Once I get it all back together and broke in, I will let you drive mine if you would like. You can easily find one for around 16k now.

Ramsey- My car will not be there, give me another couple weeks.

Kirk, I was just messing around, but honestly I would like to run you just for fun. I dont take any of this seriously. It is all in good fun, I love your Cobra, and the GTO.

i know. i made the comment to get a reaction out of the other guy with a mach1 for saying GTO's look like cobalts. styling is purely subjective--just about everyone with a GTO loves the way they look. and although there appear to be quite a few in columbus, they're not too common--just like cobras and machs.

stock for stock, a mach1 vs. GTO race is a great race

My Mach went 12.5 at 109 STOCK with just H pipe and drag radials. See video in sig. I have yet to see 1 GTO do that except 1 that had ported heads and cam and supporting mods. I'll run your Goat.

Where the hell have you been?

My Mach went 12.5 at 109 STOCK with just H pipe and drag radials. See video in sig. I have yet to see 1 GTO do that except 1 that had ported heads and cam and supporting mods. I'll run your Goat.

i was joking. but seriously, i'll run your mach with my GTO for $100. and then again with my cobra for $15,000. how does that sound?

there's a guy on here with an '06 GTO, who i believe has run 12.2 or 12.3 with a cam, longtubes, tune and a filter with drag radials. he's in another thread asking what he needs (safety-wise) when his car gets into the 11's--which it probably will on friday.

and STOCK, does not mean h-pipe or drag radials--unless the person on the assembly line accidentally put them on your car.

Love the GTO but have heard they are pain to fit wide rims and tires. But that's no problem if you want to keep it stock.

you can fit 275 nitto drag radials with no modifications, and other larger drag radials with a spacer and rolled fender. that being said, the car gets pretty good traction for having IRS and 245's on the back.

and STOCK, does not mean h-pipe or drag radials--unless the person on the assembly line accidentally put them on your car.

Just what I was thinking. My car is stock. Well, except for....

Check out the times Linn is running - his Camaro is stock. Well, except for...