Gta 4

Slimpsy1647545505

So I got gta 4 over the weekend from a friend who works at blockbuster. . . and it's basically the most addicting one yet. I got it for the 360 and the graphics, while at first seem outdated. . . are actually quite improved. . . and the gameplay has added a lot of new features, without changing what we know and love about the classic.

I'd just like to say, this game kicks ass. . . and you should all play it. It will consume your life for a good while to come. LoL

/end morning coffee buzz

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been looking forward to this one for a long time. Will have to pick it up. What's new in it that really stands out? I remember being able to swim and fly planes from 2-3 that was pretty cool.

It's everything you know and love, and then some. The graphics are polished up quite a bit, with adding reflections to vehicles, new blood animations, headlight operation in vehicles, vehicles with alarm systems which you break the window out to enter into, then have to hot wire the vehicle to steal it . . and more stuff I can't really think of. The fighting system now adds counter attacks and you can do different punches and kicks instead of just a basic button smash type of fighting, which I thought was kinda cool. Other than that, it's pretty much the same mission driven time wasting GTA that will suck your life away.

Enjoy.

Guest mrhobbz
Been looking forward to this one for a long time. Will have to pick it up. What's new in it that really stands out? I remember being able to swim and fly planes from 2-3 that was pretty cool.

multiplayer

I hope you were disconnected from xbox live when playing this. You know rockstar is monitoring. I unplugged my network wire and even my hd-dvd player.

Yeah, I actually have been playing without live on and without my hard drive in. . . . just to make sure I don't get banned from live :p

getting on live afterwards is just as dangerous as the console uploads all the games you've played.

Does it matter if the hard drive and network wire isn't connected while playing the game? I doubt it would write something in the firmware of the dvd-rom...

Do you pretty much have to have it pre-ordered to get it within the next couple weeks?

Doubtful. I'm guessing Rockstar was well prepared and has a ton of copies made. You could probably find them tomorrow or within a couple of days at least.

Guest mrhobbz
My brother and I will be picking up our copy tonight at midnight from the game stop at graceland then playing all night if anyone wants to join lol

I would of my damn 360 wasnt dead. Waiting for my new one. I am however picking GTA up tonight if anyone wants to play on their xbozzz.

Im seriously considering buying a PS3 just to play this game. and I never play video games.

PS3 is the shit. I dont normally play video games either but I have not played a game on this system that wasnt sweet. I played COD once and I was hooked. It was the first video game I have ever beat, and now I still play online like crazy.