Some pics of the new ride...

Archie

Guest mrhobbz
You sure do act your age hell my 10 month old son is more mature.

With that being said clean purchase you made.

You're right, defending myself is "acting my age." Glad I asked for your opinion anyway, thanks though.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this Columbus Racing or the Morey Povich show from some South Side high school?

Take the bitch fest off-line or start a new post in the Kitchen and beg for a short ban.

To the OP: Nice ride dude :thumbup:

Guest mrhobbz
There is no way anybody but Robin Leach can afford a 99 V6 Camaro. There must be some trickerly here.....

I sense shenanigans!

I had to sell my soul to purchase it. Otherwise it would of been 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 dowas.

Hobbz shut the fuck up, all the posts you've amassed in the few threads I've read are all stupid or fucking retarded. Do yourself a favor and go outside and play on I-70 during say 5pm. Btw CONGRATZ ON BEING ABLE TO AFFORD A V6 CAMARO! WOW!!! No one gives a fuck.

To the OP, Nice car, but it needs the !egr !air mods done to it and tuned out ;) Other then that GOGO LS1 POWER!

Guest mrhobbz
Hobbz shut the fuck up, all the posts you've amassed in the few threads I've read are all stupid or fucking retarded. Do yourself a favor and go outside and play on I-70 during say 5pm. Btw CONGRATZ ON BEING ABLE TO AFFORD A V6 CAMARO! WOW!!! No one gives a fuck.

To the OP, Nice car, but it needs the !egr !air mods done to it and tuned out ;) Other then that GOGO LS1 POWER!

No one fucking asked you, and this prick is the one who brought up the idea that I can't afford it. So blow me. Get a fucking haircut.

Guest mrhobbz
Your welcome. Hope you enjoy your mpg's as your going to need them hauling all the douche baggery you haul around with you.

Go back to your trailer park that you crawled out of, get a haircut on the way back too.

Go back to your trailer park that you crawled out of, get a haircut on the way back too.

GREAT comeback. I'm sorry that my Halloween picture is entertaining you so much. I bow to your e-thug-ness. Please mr. badass v6'er don't hit me anymore, I'm sorry your car isn't fast :(

Guest mrhobbz
GREAT comeback. I'm sorry that my Halloween picture is entertaining you so much. I bow to your e-thug-ness. Please mr. badass v6'er don't hit me anymore, I'm sorry your car isn't fast :(

E-thugness? Not hardly, oh by the way. I never in any way shape or form claimed/stated/said/reported/advertised that my car is fast. Its a fucking daily driver. Eat pizza?

I think Im sensing a little jealousy from mrhobbz

Just chill a little, someone has something nicer than you, probabily your dream car but you dont have the fucking money to buy it. So now you get bent out of shape on the internet and now sit around all day defending your pointless posts here. No loans, barrowing, selling other cars, or waiting on income tax returns, just cold hard cash. Gotta love that feeling when you go pick up a new car and its yours.

Nice buy art, these are the first pics I have seen other than from the text you sent. We need to get some people and head out this weekend.

Guest mrhobbz
I think Im sensing a little jealousy from mrhobbz

Just chill a little, someone has something nicer than you, probabily your dream car but you dont have the fucking money to buy it. So now you get bent out of shape on the internet and now sit around all day defending your pointless posts here. No loans, barrowing, selling other cars, or waiting on income tax returns, just cold hard cash. Gotta love that feeling when you go pick up a new car and its yours.

Nice buy art, these are the first pics I have seen other than from the text you sent. We need to get some people and head out this weekend.

I'm not jealous of anybody, but you fall in the same boat as this sweet8toot tool, making thoughtless assumptions. Read a couple other threads where this tool started some shit.

I'm not jealous of anybody, but you fall in the same boat as this sweet8toot tool, making thoughtless assumptions. Read a couple other threads where this tool started some shit.

No one cares. Stop with the dumb shit already. Go post about pizza in the fucking kitchen bitch. While your in there make me a goddamn sammich.

Guest mrhobbz
No one cares. Stop with the dumb shit already. Go post about pizza in the fucking kitchen bitch. While your in there make me a goddamn sammich.

Pizza?

Also explain to me how im "uneducated" because I am far from uneducated.

Oh PLEASE describe your education. This should be good.

And you are pimping a V6 Camaro. I bought one of those when I was 18...I don't recall bragging that I paid for it myself or anything like that. Rather it held me over until I upgraded to a V8.