Official Times Thread

TurboRust

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went 13.4 in the tbss at 109 all motor. With a whooping 2.5 60'. I need a convertor bad, that cam is killing the low end.

I drove erics zo6 to 11.9 at 119 with a shitty dr

Took a stock 1000 with a strap to a 9.9 with a shitty 60'

Still had a great time, thanks to everyone for letting me drive their cars.

60'--2.05

1/4-12.05

mph-123

i don't think i was putting enough heat into the tires, and definitely not launching hard enough. overall, i was pleased--i hadn't been to a track in 8 years, and never with this car

Went 13.4 in the tbss at 109 all motor. With a whooping 2.5 60'. I need a convertor bad, that cam is killing the low end.

Damn... I am impressed!

TC's in the Marauders USUALLY drop about .5 off.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

60'--2.05

1/4-12.05

mph-123

i don't think i was putting enough heat into the tires, and definitely not launching hard enough. overall, i was pleased--i hadn't been to a track in 8 years, and never with this car

04 Cobra?

You guys are crazy. I saved my money and wear and tear so when everyone got back with their times, I could just race them. ;)

J/K Good timeslips, guys. Can't wait to see everyone else's.

11.7@122, 1.8 60', spinning through 1st, letting off, spinning through part of 2nd, and still whupping Derek's ass :D

My brother's friend is thinking about making a drag car of a LS1-powered F-Body, so I let him make some passes today. He let off at the 1000' and went 10.89 @ 111 w/ 1.74 60'. The 1/8 on that run was a 6.8 @ 106, and the car has been getting 27mph on the back half.

A fantastic day, I hope everyone had fun after the initial hurdles with the staff and gates this morning. I did :)

First few passes were decent,

1.807 60'

12.45 ET

109 MPH

Then my damn posi quit working and started making really crapy 60' times and just killed it. I had fun though, saw a lot of great cars, really glad I went.