Official Times Thread

TurboRust

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12.95 @107.67 MPH..1.92 60FT..I could not launch for shit.

what mods?? Sorry I never cuaght up to you to say hi but car sounded great..slp exhaust? you're welcome to borrow my et streets if you want 1.6x 60' but beware if you have a stock rear/trans

what mods?? Sorry I never cuaght up to you to say hi but car sounded great..slp exhaust? you're welcome to borrow my et streets if you want 1.6x 60' but beware if you have a stock rear/trans

BBK LT's, BBK catted H and stingers..I may take you up on the offer. I am running at Pinks-AllOut and I need to make sure I run consistently in the 12's. I have 4.10's and 28 spline mosers so I could launch fairly hard. I was gonna come over and say hey but we kept passing each other in the staging lanes, lol.

Rcode- What power did your car make? You want to do some freindly runs once my car is broke in. Would be sweet to have a video of 2 orange machs going at it.

313hp/330tq..are you coming to the mach 1 shootout in september? I'll go out to larue anytime also.

cory pm what you made after the longtubes.. i might be watchin your back bumper if we roll

can't wait to see you guys race. You will both make about the same power. boost vs n2o....

cory pm what you made after the longtubes.. i might be watchin your back bumper if we roll

Yeah man I will let you know....hopefully it will get tuned sometime this week. Hoping for 450/560!!

I was more confused by the trap - 109 in an LT1 with just an exhaust??? I call shenanigans.

No way in hell. My LS1 with "just" an exhaust was pushing 13.4 @ 104 all day. A stock LT1 with an exhaust should be no where near that, maybe low 14's HIGH 13's if your lucky.