Zr1 hits 205 MPH!!!

Benner

Great video. I can only hope to own one someday.

LOL at the bus near the end. Crazy Germans...

BTW...If I was going 200mph and I knew this was being filmed, I wouldn't be so concerned at looking at the speedo all the time. :)

Define "semi-production" ;)

At least 1000 cars per year. Enough that you'll actually have a reasonable chance of seeing one in person.

Hell, I've seen cars that only 20 were made that are considered production cars, but IMO that doesn't really count.

At least 1000 cars per year. Enough that you'll actually have a reasonable chance of seeing one in person.

Hell, I've seen cars that only 20 were made that are considered production cars, but IMO that doesn't really count.

Truth:

I have 1 fafillion dollars. I STILL can't get a ZR-1 because all of the homo's have them on back-order.

Fact:

I can buy something faster, nicer NOW :D

Almost forgot

996 Turbo + Flash > ZRwhat?

996 Turbo costs more money...and a ZR1 + pulley > 996 Turbo + Flash.

You never answered the question...what could you buy for similar money that's faster.

Any new, lower volume, desireable car is hard to get when first released, regardless of maker. The ZR1 is no different. C6 Z06 was hard to get when first released too.

i bet McDorman will be one of the first to have one in ohio.

and there is only 1600 C6's made in my color. :)