New to the Site

Metcalf Racing

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you laughing..You setting me up???

Im laughing because it was funny you asked if he street raced, Im telling you man, you have a lot more in common than you know

careful though, if you do a full site call out like you did on css, people will actually race....

oh, another interesting fact, there is another gatzer like car on here too... well 'was', rest in peace

Im laughing because it was funny you asked if he street raced, Im telling you man, you have a lot more in common than you know

careful though, if you do a full site call out like you did on css, people will actually race....

oh, another interesting fact, there is another gatzer like car on here too... well 'was', rest in peace

I'm not going to call out this whole site I know some guys from c bus.. I might just call out half the site :woowoo:

I'd love to line back up with him if that can be set up some how

I'm not going to call out this whole site I know some guys from c bus.. I might just call out half the site :woowoo:

Ya do corners? Next weekend, sunday. Call out! Autocross.

Welcome!