What is with the Double Standards on here?

99FLHRCI

It's amazing how many double standards there are on the board regarding posts. Nothing against Dark Formula but it is just the most recent incident. He asked about a babysitter and Space Ghost and myself added a humorous response. All of a sudden they are deleted and everyone is told to keep it constructive. All day long peoples "I need help" threads are trashed. A while back Boosted98GST posted a thread that aparently had something to do with street racing. I did not get to read it before it was changed to "We don't talk about that here" by an admin. Yet I can click new posts any day of the week and at least find a story with a few at-a-boy comments if not find videos of said event. Everyone know's every newbie gets challanged to street racing and we are told to meet at QSL if we think we are fast enough to join the street race. I guess I have never been part of the in crowd and this stuff just gets old and makes me happy I am not part of it. I like reading Antwon's kill stories as much as Shanton's, as much as Linn's, as much as Boosted98GST's stories. If we can post/read one why can't we post/read them all? If someone can get ribbed a little bit about not knowing how to fix something or where to get certain help why can't the next guy?

Go ahead flame away, move to the kitchen, delete the whole thread, etc. I obviously haven't swung from enough nuts to have an opinion nor will I ever.