From Multi-millionaire to foreclosure...

OSUGT

I'll never get these multi-million dollar athletes that manage to blow all of their money. Most of them are so blind to the fact that someday, they won't be playing a sport anymore that pays them some stupid salary. Get a reputable financial advisor and start putting money away. And unpaid taxes? WTF? Who the hell spends so much money that they don't even pay their taxes. Talking about living beyond your means. Stupid fuckers derseve it... :rolleyes:

I think it was Charles Barkley (can't recall correctly), that said his uncle gave him a great piece of advice:

Split his income (after taxes) into thirds. Spend 1/3, save 1/3, and invest 1/3. Sounds like that would work for most athletes pretty damn well.

I think it was Charles Barkley (can't recall correctly), that said his uncle gave him a great piece of advice:

Split his income (after taxes) into thirds. Spend 1/3, save 1/3, and invest 1/3. Sounds like that would work for most athletes pretty damn well.

Yup, that's why he now owe the Winn 400G and admitted to have lost millions in gambling.

Anyway, 21 mils in the bank with a 5% interest per year will get you a little bit over a mil per year to spend. I'll be happy as a clown to have a mil/year to spend and not to have to worry about my financial ever. Damn, just damn!!

That second article is fucking rediculous. I know they said it was just an educated guess but damn thats crazy. I think what I would do with 21million and could honestly say that i probably wouldnt have to work ever again.