The best helmet EVER!

Guest Melanie

Guest Melanie

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh196/smilesexyone/penguins.gif

And being a girl is why it's funny. If i was riding, it would probably be a guy looking at it. Regardless, good art and imagination. I can appreciate that.

Hahaha. That reminds me of a "move" a buddy and I had called the SOS for "Show our shit". We'd call it on whoever wasn't driving and they had to hang all their shit out the window - ass, balls, dick; at whoever it was called on.

Hahaha. That reminds me of a "move" a buddy and I had called the SOS for "Show our shit". We'd call it on whoever wasn't driving and they had to hang all their shit out the window - ass, balls, dick; at whoever it was called on.

Do you realize this is the hands-down gayest thing two men could do short of sucking each other off?

Welcome to the world outside the closet. You'll find it is quite harsh here and there is nobody to help you.

:gtfo: