Ohio to Ban Pit Bulls CREW

dsm_sleeper

Guest mrhobbz
I think the solution is to rename Pit Bulls to something less scary sounding, then nobody would care.

Carebears? Or Happy Family lunch order?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the moderators on this site are biased fuckbags. you guys can modify my account, then threaten to ban me for something that wasn't even in your 'rules' post.

It's written in stone now. I don't know who changed your sig, but you can easily change it back. The same somebody has been changing mine today too.

subaru's are domestic now?

Wanna goto cars now.

40 roll I win you leave the site. I will turn my boost down for you. I was giving a prime example of why your a tool. You lump things together. You refuse to see logic and you fail at life.

sorry, but i don't street race.... RICER.

I was trying to give you a chance in hell. dig then. I'm a ricer that is by far the funniest thing I've herd in so long.

I drive a 300awhp car that has a STOCK intake and a Stock style exhaust there is no fart can on my car.

Closest thing I have to ricer is my TurboXS HBOV.

I was trying to give you a chance in hell. dig then. I'm a ricer that is by far the funniest thing I've herd in so long.

I drive a 300awhp car that has a STOCK intake and a Stock style exhaust there is no fart can on my car.

Closest thing I have to ricer is my TurboXS HBOV.

um... you drive and import and you street race. sounds pretty rice to me.

The circle is complete. A thread about dogs, comes back to racing. lol

True :)

Do you even own a Dog Orgcocksuck?

What do you even know about the breed you've avoided every question I've posed regarding "PIT BULL".

If you can please post a pic of a pit bull that is apporrate do so as then one you posted earlier was not even a pit.

Guest mrhobbz

You drive an acura and think you know everything, sounds like epic rice to me.

I've had maybe a handful of run ins this year. If you check I've not even been out lately I've been busy with my business. So when ever you wanna wake the fuck up and answer my questions

Pits are only as bad as their handlers. A lot of gaurd dogs are not pits and could do far worse damage. In the pits case its irresponsible dog breeders/ fighters. A few years ago the rottweiler was in the same place the pit is now. In about 4 years they will find a new breed to pick on...

I bet Oggy doggy has a pet rock