Glad i didnt go rice...(pics included)

Steve R.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the amount of fail in this thread is epic. EM1 2ENVY get your panties outta your ass, I believe he was just trying to get people to post in here. I see nothing wrong with his idea of modding a car that will be faster with less money then a Civic.

Enough bitching, +1 on the car you can never have enough V8's on CR even if it's a MOOStang ;)

v8's are on the way out.

just like cheap gas, and big hair. 10 years they will not be selling any brand new cars with v8's. true story.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/78-percent-of-americans-want-40-mpg-legislation.html

that is unless they can make a v8 get 50mpg... i doubt that is goin to happen.

i was able to sqeeze 28mpg gallon out of my last tank. i was so proud. Normal driving i usally average 21, 22. Grandpa driving FTW...for gas.

Whoah.. that seems terrible for an N/A 4 banger. What mods do you have?

Or can you not stay out of mad tyte VTEC? :confused:

:D

Steven,why do you constantly talk shit to people who dont like civic's? You are right you had i nice looking one in HS. The red one that looks similar to the one in your sig, but if i remember right you were sponsored and you payed for none of those parts.So what if this kid doesnt want to mod his dx civic,he has a 5.0 that sounds better than pissed off bumble bees anyways.I will admit that i too drive a civic but i have no intention on modding it beyond the intake.

Remeber steven this is the internet it isnt as serious as it comes off to be.So go rinse the sand out of your vagina and just tell the kid he has a nice car and maybe you two can be friends

• Upvote 1

If V8's are on the way out I'll hold onto mine til the value goes up then buy as many GAS SIPPERS as I want. I'll make you a deal. You mod your car with X amount of dollars and I'll do the same, then we race to see whose faster, deal?