Glad i didnt go rice...(pics included)

Steve R.

I just didn't get why people are bashing the kid for not making the decision to mod a Civic and actually buying something with a mod-able platform. "OH MY GOD CIVICS ARE MODABLE!!!!" Yeah, with a shit ton of money and most times a new engine to hit 14's.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just didn't get why people are bashing the kid for not making the decision to mod a Civic and actually buying something with a mod-able platform. "OH MY GOD CIVICS ARE MODABLE!!!!" Yeah, with a shit ton of money and most times a new engine to hit 14's.

Im with you im just making fun of the ricers in this thread

8>6

6>4

Discuss

Except Subaru and Evos...those bastards.

haha.

I was gonna say..... 6>4?? not always.

I hate people arguing about what car to buy and mod. Whatever someone owns, they always think is the best. To each thier own.

Nice SN95. Enjoy modding it, and making it better. Thats what its all about right?

Guest EM1 2ENVY

i never bashed he kid, i questioned him when he said ricer, becasue he had no backing behind it, "thank god i didnt go rice." or something like that, its cool whatever, but its the owners decision weather you go "rice" or "nice". this is a neverending argument so thats that.

James, what the hell are you talking about being sponsered? never.

i never bashed he kid, i questioned him when he said ricer, becasue he had no backing behind it, "thank god i didnt go rice." or something like that, its cool whatever, but its the owners decision weather you go "rice" or "nice". this is a neverending argument so thats that.

James, what the hell are you talking about being sponsered? never.

I think it was just a joke there amigo. You must be all strung up from people making jokes about Civics or something. :p Yours looks nice I must say; no need to flip.

Guest EM1 2ENVY
I think it was just a joke there amigo. You must be all strung up from people making jokes about Civics or something. :p Yours looks nice I must say; no need to flip.

its cool. thanks man

Well I'm yet to race an rb powered car. Wanna make something of it tough guy?

sure why not, my new turbo and clutch and fuel system will be done in 2 days then back to dyno, I can be ready by weekend. the car with 360rwhp was getting its ass kicked by a few vettes :) let me know when.

sure why not, my new turbo and clutch and fuel system will be done in 2 days then back to dyno, I can be ready by weekend. the car with 360rwhp was getting its ass kicked by a few vettes :) let me know when.

Let me know buddy. My friend phil has a s13 with a rb in it and blew the motor with too much boost and no support.. It would be cool if you could talk to him as well - he's trying to get it back together and could use some coaching I'm sure.

Let me know buddy. My friend phil has a s13 with a rb in it and blew the motor with too much boost and no support.. It would be cool if you could talk to him as well - he's trying to get it back together and could use some coaching I'm sure.

my engine is built im just trying to break the 400rwhp mark on stock twins.

everything else is as stock as factory, except for the clutch now, ported twins, downpipes, and 4 in exhaust, this motor can rev to 9500 with ease.

I think due to the overwhelming amount of retarded civics that we all have to encounter every day, that just about any modded civic will be lumped into the ricer category. It's just a jerk reaction anymore once you have been irritated by 300 ricers to automatically assume rice until proven innocent. :p

If your're civic's mod list includes any lighting, body kits, wings, wheels, and you run a 14.x or higher.....guess what.....ricer...:cool:

Just thought I'd throw a little lighter fluid on the charcoal.

my engine is built im just trying to break the 400rwhp mark on stock twins.

everything else is as stock as factory, except for the clutch now, ported twins, downpipes, and 4 in exhaust, this motor can rev to 9500 with ease.

break the 400 mark, then gank those twins off, replace em with one big one and really rip some ass.