Glad i didnt go rice...(pics included)

Steve R.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven,why do you constantly talk shit to people who dont like civic's? You are right you had i nice looking one in HS. The red one that looks similar to the one in your sig, but if i remember right you were sponsored and you payed for none of those parts.So what if this kid doesnt want to mod his dx civic,he has a 5.0 that sounds better than pissed off bumble bees anyways.I will admit that i too drive a civic but i have no intention on modding it beyond the intake.

Remeber steven this is the internet it isnt as serious as it comes off to be.So go rinse the sand out of your vagina and just tell the kid he has a nice car and maybe you two can be friends

thanks, yeah i have nothing against civics or imports in general. i like being able to have a car that sips gas and something that more fun to drive on the side.

• Confused 1

If V8's are on the way out I'll hold onto mine til the value goes up then buy as many GAS SIPPERS as I want. I'll make you a deal. You mod your car with X amount of dollars and I'll do the same, then we race to see whose faster, deal?

yeah, but. this RSX gets 26mpg...

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee181/osusantacruz/gt40tune.jpg

um... you can't read or...

i wish that were my dyno. mine is still in the 200 range.

You want a cookie? You have to pay to play. I don't bitch about gas prices and never have, I enjoy burning gas in my gas guzzler everyday and getting 20-22mpg avg. I'm sorry it's not a 4cyl turbo'd machine! But hey, as soon as I purchased it I grew a mullet.

So you want to race his stock 95 gt with a 600hp RSX? Genius!

I have a 94GT which is exactly the same as a 95GT if any of you haters want to see how slow they are. :D

I will run you in my 240sx that just has basic bpu mods:) hopfully you are not faster then a 12.1 or trap faster then 112 I am on stock clutch, fuel system except for pump, and fpr. not sure what you have done, but I am good comp for my friends 04 cobra with pulley and bpu mods also.

all i meant to say was with the extra money i spend to mod, you spend in gas. that is all.

I'll bet I can match your highway mileage. Mine actually isn';t that bad, but I;m sorry that once I put my foot down to make good power my mileage goes down, thats usually the case in anything V8 or higher, as I can drive like a jackass in my Bronco II and get the same mileage as when I'm conserving. You'd be surprised at the mileage these LS1's can get if you mod them and treat them accordingly, but then again that would make me drive around town like the worlds biggest vagina and what fun is that? My point is if I wanted to get good MPG's I would have bought a moped, but I wanted power and mullet-ness so I got best money to mod car I could find in my price range. If you wanna get technical I have 2x 4cyl's under my hood, so in a sense I should get 2 times less your MPG's right? :)

I will run you in my 240sx that just has basic bpu mods:) hopfully you are not faster then a 12.1 or trap faster then 112 I am on stock clutch, fuel system except for pump, and fpr. not sure what you have done, but I am good comp for my friends 04 cobra with pulley and bpu mods also.

What?! Apples to oranges there buddy. I have zero mods. I have a good 16 second car at best. :)

Im gonna try and sum this thread up.

Kid happy got v8

2nd kid unhappy he called imports rice

Random people come in to try and bash/challenge for race

So i will add i get 28mpg in my GTP and will race the RSX.

Im CR stock I mean Bone stock i swear.