The we hate Pat(MegamanEXE) thread

V8 Beast

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrhobbz
lol vent away, vaginas.

Hey, no venting there are undercover cops that don't like that too much.

Also since when are you anyones father? Stop arguing with people about what THEY are going to do. You're not partaking so why does it make any fucking difference? Linn is a grown ass man, let him do what he wants why the fuck are you worried about it? Get off his fucking nuts, get a car, and get some manhood under you belt and stop acting like a whiney little bitch.

It really does kill me that u have some one elses rx7 in ur profile an triangle piststons ohmy.... yet u have a broke down mr2.....

If u don't want to come out to the "races" then don't come out but don't bitch about people racing illegally

• Upvote 1

Guest mrhobbz
This was pretty lame.. You guys need to work on your flaming skills. I made a new thread for this gayness :rolleyes:.

I was in the process of fixing it so i wouldnt have to make a second post.

Also since when are you anyones father? Stop arguing with people about what THEY are going to do. You're not partaking so why does it make any fucking difference? Linn is a grown ass man, let him do what he wants why the fuck are you worried about it? Get off his fucking nuts, get a car, and get some manhood under you belt and stop acting like a whiney little bitch.

To be a manly racing site, this place sure has an assload of estrogen floating around.

someone agrees with me finally.

also what's up with the ban theme being thrown around so much? you guys need a life .

• Confused 1

It really does kill me that u have some one elses rx7 in ur profile an triangle piststons ohmy.... yet u have a broke down mr2.....

If u don't want to come out to the "races" then don't come out but don't bitch about people racing illegally

The RX-7 is my race car. Thats like saying that, because NASCAR drivers or whatever don't necessarily own their own team, they shouldn't have pictures of them racing on their wall.

Incase anyone was wondering what this douche looks like I found a picture on google:

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/7371/1212361975033vv6.jpg

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/7371/1212361975033vv6.1360636d9b.jpg

It looks as tho he plays wow and bitches on CR about people racing 24/7!

I was in the process of fixing it so i wouldnt have to make a second post.

You fail at nija edit.. learn from the master....

someone agrees with me finally.

also what's up with the ban theme being thrown around so much? you guys need a life .

Its called trying to keep order with a bunch of grown men that fail and have diarrhea of the keyboard. The guy that posts 1000 times in a day is telling mods to get a life :rolleyes:

Guest mrhobbz
Meetings and Events section, the thread about tonight. Told Linn going around asking for races is bad, insert a flame here, an insult there.

http://www.i7-d.com/megaman.jpg