Is 20 pound for the weight like 30 pounds if a guy lifts?

Stanello

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

Are you drunk Jacob? That makes no sense.

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

Holy fuck. Epic post of the year. Please read this out loud to yourself.

If you are asking if 20 pounds = 30 pounds if a guy lifts it then you must be on crack. 20 pounds = 20 pounds no matter the circumstance. That is why it is a unit of measurement. Unless you are going by the motto that 6" = 8". :p

Kevin you are up too early.

Dude, you are telling me. I had an "interview" at DFAS that I woke up at 5am for and it turns out I rocked the ol' suit to get fingerprinted and turn in a form, lol.

Now I get to drive back to Athens to take a final in a couple hours.

Fuck today. :cool:

Dude, you are telling me. I had an "interview" at DFAS that I woke up at 5am for and it turns out I rocked the ol' suit to get fingerprinted and turn in a form, lol.

Now I get to drive back to Athens to take a final in a couple hours.

Fuck today. :cool:

I have to go mulch and clean up a house and I'm running late. My help flew through a tree at 45 last night on his bike.

Piss. :cool:

waht the ficrk are you tlknag aobut??