where too get true duals

yellowsnake

got a 2000 camaro z-28. i have a bassabi cat back and a cut out but dont care for the sound and pretty sure i'm gonna do true duals with an x-pipe and dump before the axle. who can do them and how much for everything.

and i'll have a bassani cat back with a cut out and an off road y-pipe forsale when i get the duals. thanks.

I doubt it. Those are prefabbed and they've sold so many that they can build them for cheap and they've got the dimensions down to a T. But if you can find someone that'll make a good clean set for cheaper be sure to PM me and tell me who cause I'd like to get a set. Money's the only thing stopping me.

I work in a muffler shop, and trust me the fitment of what most shops can make could be good, but the bends won't be as free flowing as pipes bent and fit on mandrel bending machines. Buy a kit the craftsmanship comes in the box, and I have seen the TSP kits in person, very nice.

Guest Removed
I work in a muffler shop, and trust me the fitment of what most shops can make could be good, but the bends won't be as free flowing as pipes bent and fit on mandrel bending machines. Buy a kit the craftsmanship comes in the box, and I have seen the TSP kits in person, very nice.

plus 1 on that!

I know a local dude in Dayton that does badass work that will rival anything that is store bought, his current 3inch system is on a turbo back RX7 thats pushing 800trq so it WILL make good power. PM me if your interested.

• 2 weeks later...
I know a local dude in Dayton that does badass work that will rival anything that is store bought, his current 3inch system is on a turbo back RX7 thats pushing 800trq so it WILL make good power. PM me if your interested.

On a rotary? or a swap?

I highly doubt IPS has a mandrel bending machine.

I had mine done at Eagle Muffler in Reynoldsburg. But I already had mandrel bent U-bends I bought cheap, so the bending that was required was minimal, especially considering 3" duals thru bullet mufflers dumping at the axle.

That said, I would go the Texas Speed route. Your other option would be something like the Mufflex 4" system, which I wish I would have went with back in the day (though I wasn't exactly pleased with their Y-pipe I bought, but I'm guessing I was more of a exception from what others said about them).

I have the SLP loudmouth on my car and it is really annoying just cruzing, but I get lots of comments on it. Everyone seems to like the way it sounds outside the car. To each his own, if I drove it for anything other than just to race it I would change it.