Any Buell riders on here?

Ry_Trapp01647545522

i dont have a bike yet(im broke and looking for a career first, lol), but i plan on eventually getting a buell! the XB12s are HAWT, and, from people ive talked to, they handle like a dream! i did read that the harley shop in columbus(forget the name) doesn't quite offer the same customer service for buell owners as they do the harley owners.

is it a.d. farrow?...i just got my xb12s last week. love it so far. just wish it was a six speed.

yea, thats the one. a while back i was doing some searching on buells(when i first fell in love with the XBs and decided that i shall eventually have one), and i stumbled upon a buell website that had a survey thread where buell owners described how good a job the harley dealership nearest to them did. a few people commented on the salesmen at a.d. farrow really doing a good job of promoting buells and not just spewing BS to sell them, but the harleys usually got serviced first, even if they came in after the buell(WTF is with that???). i dont really understand that, but that was a few years ago too, hopefully things have changed.

have fun with your buells, i'll be dreaming about mine for a little while, lol.

i know that there is also a larger dealer up on 33 north of 270..maybe a larger dealer would have more service opportunities. i think its called like C.A. Harley or something.

I took mine to Aces and 8s just north of cincy. their one of the largest dealers in the US...they got me right in and right out. i had to have a tire changed.

i know that there is also a larger dealer up on 33 north of 270..maybe a larger dealer would have more service opportunities. i think its called like C.A. Harley or something.

I took mine to Aces and 8s just north of cincy. their one of the largest dealers in the US...they got me right in and right out. i had to have a tire changed.

If its the same dealer I'm thinking of, i went there and then didn't have any Buell stuff, only harley. Just off of the plain city exit. I mean it might have changed but they werent even thinking of carrying Buell when I was in there

yea, thats the one. a while back i was doing some searching on buells(when i first fell in love with the XBs and decided that i shall eventually have one), and i stumbled upon a buell website that had a survey thread where buell owners described how good a job the harley dealership nearest to them did. a few people commented on the salesmen at a.d. farrow really doing a good job of promoting buells and not just spewing BS to sell them, but the harleys usually got serviced first, even if they came in after the buell(WTF is with that???). i dont really understand that, but that was a few years ago too, hopefully things have changed.

have fun with your buells, i'll be dreaming about mine for a little while, lol.

I only had bad experiences with AD farrow, I did some work myself and the parts guys were really helpful but anytime I took the bike in for service theyd charge me too much and not even fix it, Id never recommend farrows to anyone