2008 Columbus Racing Fantasy football

verse

It is that time again. I've started the league. Now something that I've asked Anthony and I'd put it up for discussion; I think we should have a $20 buy-in with the all out winner getting 50% of the pot and the rest going towards CR outings. It doesn't help much, but it helps a little I'm sure.

I'd also like to have a live offline draft this year as well. I've set up offline drafts at various restaurants and they usually give us some free food and a private area to hold our drafts. Last year I set up a draft at Hooters and they gave us an area and $50 worth of free wings. So I'd like to see who is down for that.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

League ID = 67397

PW = 2008

What would be the best night to have the draft? The best for me would be a Sunday or Tuesday. I'd be able to do whatever's best for everyone else though.

Once it gets a little closer I'll look into the whole live draft thing. I'd project sometime in mid-August for the draft. What is the best days for people to get this going?

I'd like to have at least 10 people, the more the merrier. If we have 15+ I might delete the WR/TE position so you only have two WR and one TE. Once you get in a deep league it's hard to have a decent roster.

• 2 weeks later...
come on guys join, its alot of fun, i have been in all the leagues that verse that jon has had, and they are fun. currently i am in the nascar one, and i am kicking butt............

I'm totally in! LOVE fantasy football

For those of you who can't make a live draft, just pre-rank your players and it'll be automated and it'll basically pick the highest available guy on your list

I'm totally in! LOVE fantasy football

For those of you who can't make a live draft, just pre-rank your players and it'll be automated and it'll basically pick the highest available guy on your list

Maybe I am confused.

If the draft going to be a live ONLINE draft, or a live OFFLINE draft.

No get-together for a "live in person" draft at a bar or resturant or at the commissioners house = Me not playin' for money. People never pay up for on online drafts, in order to play in a live in person draft, you have to bring your cash to the draft. If it goes this way, let me know, if not, have fun. If it is free, I will do a online draft from home.

No get-together for a "live in person" draft at a bar or resturant or at the commissioners house = Me not playin' for money. People never pay up for on online drafts, in order to play in a live in person draft, you have to bring your cash to the draft. If it goes this way, let me know, if not, have fun. If it is free, I will do a online draft from home.

He speaks the truth. I want to do a live draft but EVERYONE needs to bring their money.

• 4 weeks later...
We need at least 3 more players. I'm going to say our draft day should be around August 27th. I will make more concrete plans once we get at least 10 players. If we don't get 10 players we'll just have a live online draft.

We need at least 3 more players. I'm going to say our draft day should be around August 27th. I will make more concrete plans once we get at least 10 players. If we don't get 10 players we'll just have a live online draft.

I have another for sure he has just been lazy about signing up.

i am in it, where do i sign up...?

i can paypal the dollars.

We'll have everyone pay in cash at the night of the live draft. If you can't make it please give it to a moderator of this site as that's where I'll be giving the money once I aquire it. Then it'll be split between the CR fund and the winning team.