!!!Huge Party East Side Beer Pong 7/12!!!

OneToEnvy

Im having a huge party on July 12th in the Reynoldsburg/Pickerington area.

We have one every month, and I decided to open it up to everyone on CR. We normaly have about 40-50 people and 2 kegs and we kill those in time for a beer run. So im planing on getting 3 if i et a good response to this.

We run 2 beer pong tables, and yes i'll run the table on you so dont ask.

Everyone is welcome. If your going to come leave your "Im an asshole who is going to be a prick" attitude at home. Its just a bunch of people having fun. Your welcome to bring whoever you want. normaly its about a 50/50 split on chicks to dicks..so dont bring a car full of dicks and fuck it up :D

All the beer is provided just bring yourself and $5 to pay me when i run the BP table on you!!

Thanks,

Mike

• Upvote 1

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if we teamed up at beer pong it'd be like a group of pissed off power rangers goin' into it's morphin' time.

I have an extra room for the 2 of you if you want to confess your love. :gay:

I kid I kid.

I hope you come and every one else. I want to have a huge turn ut. Id love to see 75-100 people. I dont even have neighbors right now. So its a win win.

haha beer pong groupies. I love it. ill bring bud select for me, if im going to drink I do it with the best :). miller you shall go down in flames. re-match, my partner sucked last time.

After the first 6 dose it even matter? That shit just fills you up.

It is delish though, and happens to be my favorite on tap. Unless were drinking imports, and then its a whole diffrent ball game.

Side note. You guys ever notice that some of the stip clubs are starting to give you change in $2 bills now. It happend to me like 2 weeks ago. They said thats all they had. :bs:

The solution to this is to give the stripper the two dollar bill then make yourself change out of her G-string.

I live in reynoldsburg

played beer pong once last year after a osu game and was the star player I have references too!

Scott (buckeye) was there to witness me hitting every single shot!

I live in reynoldsburg

played beer pong once last year after a osu game and was the star player I have references too!

Scott (buckeye) was there to witness me hitting every single shot!

Locked in for Phil's 5. :p