!!!Huge Party East Side Beer Pong 7/12!!!

OneToEnvy

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll have to throw another one after I get all my shit I want and let me DJ one of these bitches. All I ask is free beer and a girl under the table while I play.

You DJ now? You got equipment?

You DJ now? You got equipment?

Yaaaaaa son. I have DJ'd since I was like 14. Got out of it for a few years because I got tired of buying all this vinyl. Eventually stopped buying vinyl then got tired of fucking with the same old records. I don't have like can lights and HS dance shit. I mostly scratch and mix rap.

Now that I am about to pick up one of these new systems that uses "fake records" persay I can use all my mp3 music on my laptop and still get the real record use so I'm gonna head back at it.

Plus I wanna play at our crizzib next year.

Rules

2 players 2 balls

6 cup = 2 beers

10 cup = 3 beers

1 ball = 1 cup

2 balls = bring it back

Bounce = 2 cups. Yes you can block. and yes you can bounce off anything including celings.

2 balls in the same cup END OF GAME, better move your shit..lol

No behind the back

No on fire

No death cup / satalite / ect.

We are very stern about elbow rules. Leaning is for pussys.

Our rules are simple and keep the game moving along. dont come in and try to change things up. Were here to get drunk, not to spend all night making up rules.

Rules

2 players 2 balls

6 cup = 2 beers

10 cup = 3 beers

1 ball = 1 cup

2 balls = bring it back

Bounce = 2 cups. Yes you can block. and yes you can bounce off anything including celings.

2 balls in the same cup END OF GAME, better move your shit..lol

No behind the back

No on fire

No death cup / satalite / ect.

We are very stern about elbow rules. Leaning is for pussys.

Our rules are simple and keep the game moving along. dont come in and try to change things up. Were here to get drunk, not to spend all night making up rules.

Can you call your own shot/cup ? We do and it takes away 2 cups if you nail it.

no death cup? wtf you pussy ,you scared vagina, faget, bitch, cunt,shit head, dick licker, ass sniffer, twat, cum quat, nut sucker, cum guzzler, cum dumpster, cum bucket, ill cum on your face. ok maybe not the last one , but no death cup :(

Can you call your own shot/cup ? We do and it takes away 2 cups if you nail it.

I dislike this rule too. Calling is ghey because if you call and miss, nothing happens. You get no penalty for missing except if you make a different cup it doesn't count. But if you happen to hit the cup the other team takes 2. It's fucking stupid.

And seriously...... no death cup, but you have the end the game if you put it in the same cup when it's on the table? Thats lame, might as well do death cup too. Do you have to at least wait to shoot until the first ball touches the cups?

Oh well, i guess everywhere you go is different. It's all in fun to get drunk anyway. :D