!!!Huge Party East Side Beer Pong 7/12!!!

OneToEnvy

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let the man get it in jeez......just because you get cheeks less often than you have birthdays don't mean u gotta hate jumpman

lkidikid

says the man that couldn't seal the deal with any of those 4 kids u were trying to dance with... lol

I know i posted this in another thread last night however this is whre it belongs and i need to ge this back on topic before phil and someone else start an E-BATTLE

Give me some insight on what i should do, do you think i should lay low enjoy the fact that i got a way with an awsome party? Or do i argue with them being that there is really no police report and threaten them with judiacial actions? The letter i recived clearly states that the reason they are warning me is because of a police report, so if the is no report than what do they have to stand on??

the letter says that they have had multiple complaints of noise and underage drinking and that this is my final warning and the next time i'll be evicted, and that there was a police report filled out and yada yada yada.

1. no one complains about underage drinking so fuck them

2. my UNCLE is the fucking cop that came out, no reprot so fuck them again

3. i think i know the nitch that called the cops on me and im calling animal control on he becase she beats her dog so fuck her too.

4. We had over 100 people total at my apt. Id say we did a pretty good fucking job for that many people.

i cant wait untill im 100% sure there is no police report

Rant/

Ask for the report, then blow the whole place up. Lol , that sux man sorry bout the noice

Im not mad at all, i just wish people would mind there own fucking bussines, seriously i think we did a good job with that many people there. im over it, however i may go rent a van, (evil laugh)

Im not mad at all, i just wish people would mind there own fucking bussines, seriously i think we did a good job with that many people there. im over it, however i may go rent a van, (evil laugh)

Write al queda on the side

Just chill out for a little while and by the time September rolls around they won't know what hit them again. :p

I feel like they might. Apparently they had 12 seperate complaints and 4-5 of them were for loud cars. Congrats!! Anywho, i say fuck it. I called and appologized and there cool now, but i dont think im going to be able to do it again. Atleast not that big. I think we'll invite all the same girls and just not invite any guys. How dose that sound?

I feel like they might. Apparently they had 12 seperate complaints and 4-5 of them were for loud cars. Congrats!! Anywho, i say fuck it. I called and appologized and there cool now, but i dont think im going to be able to do it again. Atleast not that big. I think we'll invite all the same girls and just not invite any guys. How dose that sound?

That sounds like a fucking plan. Just invite like two dudes no one likes so me and Phil can beat them at beer pong for their girlfriends.