!!!Huge Party East Side Beer Pong 7/12!!!

OneToEnvy

Rules

2 players 2 balls

6 cup = 2 beers

10 cup = 3 beers

1 ball = 1 cup

2 balls = bring it back

Bounce = 2 cups. Yes you can block. and yes you can bounce off anything including celings.

2 balls in the same cup END OF GAME, better move your shit..lol

No behind the back

No on fire

No death cup / satalite / ect.

We are very stern about elbow rules. Leaning is for pussys.

Our rules are simple and keep the game moving along. dont come in and try to change things up. Were here to get drunk, not to spend all night making up rules.

To the T the way I play. Bravo.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dislike this rule too. Calling is ghey because if you call and miss, nothing happens. You get no penalty for missing except if you make a different cup it doesn't count. But if you happen to hit the cup the other team takes 2. It's fucking stupid.

Dumb!... Yea its real "ghey" to be able to call your shot or make it. I would more so consider that skill but to each their own. Its a hell of a lot better rule than death cup.

mike is gay. he wants to add us all to his myspace, and teach us how to play his style of b.p. i think mike is a bro!

I think mike is a bro? what in the hll dose that mean??.lol

I think your just salty that you may not have a chane to win.

FYI I dont friend request people. I only have a mysace so I can search for pictures of vagina. :asshole:

Dumb!... Yea its real "ghey" to be able to call your shot or make it. I would more so consider that skill but to each their own. Its a hell of a lot better rule than death cup.

I would rather not use either rule. Evey time you add a rule intoo a game it makes it longer and longer. esspicialy if you hae a chick playing. you have to go over the rules a thousand times. Fuck that.

Make the cup, drink the beer, and get the fuck off the table. :D

I can call cups all day. I just don't play that rule because i'll end up playing some douche bag that only tries calling cups and it will aggravate the piss out of me, because he will only make it one out of the five times he called.

It takes more skill to make it in a death cup.