!!!Huge Party East Side Beer Pong 7/12!!!

OneToEnvy

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is good Glad to see people intrested. I think im going to bust out the corn hole aswell so if anyone is intrested in that, then you can come over while is still light outside.

BTW no one will be owning the beer pong table while im still on my feet. The last cup is my best one :D

I really want to get 3 kegs so make sure you bring friends!!

This is good Glad to see people intrested. I think im going to bust out the corn hole aswell so if anyone is intrested in that, then you can come over while is still light outside.

BTW no one will be owning the beer pong table while im still on my feet. The last cup is my best one :D

I really want to get 3 kegs so make sure you bring friends!!

death cup is my specialty. cornhole ftw. ill be starting early I guess

Bring it on. Im ready to deffend my title on the table...lol

We will be introducing a new game called beer boxing. My roomate is the founder of the game and its acctualy making it into homes near you..lol

Its called beer boxing and it involves beer, shot glasses, and dice. Last time i played i put down about 5 beers in 24 min.

Bring it on. Im ready to deffend my title on the table...lol

We will be introducing a new game called beer boxing. My roomate is the founder of the game and its acctualy making it into homes near you..lol

Its called beer boxing and it involves beer, shot glasses, and dice. Last time i played i put down about 5 beers in 24 min.

what? i came up with a similar game, i call it beer 'kick'boxing. bet its the same game....

Your all lucky i will be in Indiana this weekend, or i would run you off the pong table.

But i am under 21 so i obviously am underage and not allowed to drink the beer :rolleyes:

Seriously though, i own. Pong, cross fire, drunk ball......name it. Except flip cup, it's a girls game and i refuse to play unless it involves bitches getting naked

I have never played this beer boxing though, i would like to learn more about this

Yeah, this shit pisses me off. All they do is bitch until you get off the table too

FYI we never stop playing beer pong. it starts when it starts, and finishes when the beer is gone. It will not be iterupted by flipcup.

Or i will :bangbang:

I will likely be there, but I WILL NOT make a myspace page to rsvp for it.

I understand.

Now everyone else jump in. I want to kill 3 kegs. There will be pleanty of vagina there to talk too.

We now have 2 beer pong tables that are identical in size so we will be able to have 2 games going at a time :)

Nice. I may actually be able to make it to this now. I don't think I'm going to Indiana. From what my brother has been saying, there will also be 3 kegs at my house the night before your party.

Thats bad ass man. I hope for you that you get to indulge both nights, with an amazing story for sunday afternoon viewers. :D

ummm if thw chick are down im playing a game of stip pong.

every cup eqauls one clothing item. 12 cup to make sure I get them titties :)

Playing that is meh, but observing is better. With four gals, you can't lose :nod: