!!!Huge Party East Side Beer Pong 7/12!!!

OneToEnvy

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not going to lie we had less chicks there than expected it was a bit of a free for all, and we forgot to mark the ones with byfriends. From the looks of things though it dident matter if they had one or not. All they wanted was dick. I promise next time i'll try to have a better selection of females

next party will be early Sept. Try to do an all day cook out with corn hole and maybe a couple good freeway runs down 70 twards the contry.

Looking to have 4 kegs for this one :) Thats the limit per vehicle when you purchase them. :D

BTW who was it that shook the pictures off my wall when every one left. i think it was a nova. Best sounding car iv heard in a long time Props to that. Again im glad you guys all came out.

Just a little info on the party. We had 3 kegs, and we taped the first one at 9pm and drank the last drop of the 3rd one at like 1:15 AM

Thats 480 cans of beer in 4 hrs. And we still had to do a beer run to last us untill the night was done.

Sooooooo who wants to come next time? :D

That wasn't phil's weak ass nova, that was my camaro ss :cool:

i bet the news is reading this thread and writing about drunk driving / street racing...

Nope. We were all very well behaved on the streets actually. Although it had to have looked like we were up to something. The people in the first apartments we pulled into probably thought there was a 1am car show. :p

Guest tbutera2112
youre 20...underage consumption, drunk driving, and street racing in the parking lot of the apts... thats how the media is going to make this story...you watch

wtf. craig, money is on the way

i didnt do a burnout, that was twitch

we did race, (to the kegs)

and when all else fails, sns at 4 am, 3 cops, spotlight, and 5 sports cars. nothing like it

Thanks for dragging me into that by the way. I had a blast being the first to leave. :p

Thanks for dragging me into that by the way. I had a blast being the first to leave. :p

heres how that convo went

"kevin we are all going to sns"

"naw im going home"

"dont be a pusssy, come on"

"no dude i dont have any money"

"stfu and get your ass to sns, its 5 min away"

"fuck ok you win ill go"

" btw kevin your my bitch now lol now make my money"

"yes phil i will do this, my name is kevin" ;)

end of convo

Actually it was like...

"kevin we are all going to sns"

"naw im going home"

"dont be a pusssy, come on"

"no dude i dont have any money"

"stfu and get your ass to sns, its 5 min away"

"so"

*Phil's girlfriends* "No come on. I'm only drinking water so we can drink water together."

"fine"