!!!Huge Party East Side Beer Pong 7/12!!!

OneToEnvy

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES AND NEVER GET DRUNK WITH PHIL and go to steak n shake where cops are. The whole time we are there he is like "man we are so drunk right now". goooossssh!

No, never go with Craig. If I have ever seen anyone with all the signs of being fucked up by just looking at someone it was him. :lol:

her boyfriend didn't say shit to me about anything, and her friend was single I think, besides no ring! no care!

I was trying to be civil on my first appearance at Mike's house. Next time I'm belly flopping on beer pong tables.

I'm upset I missed this, you better have another one. My time was spent on Campus instead this time....potentially a poor decision.

I'll surely be more motivated to come next time, once my car's driveable again :).

no shit! I was really fucked up and to top it off I had to drive my car. Oh and here's what I was doing at the party, getting girls to make out for alcohol that was already free! :D

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/jul13_001.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd60/cwash77/jul13_002.jpg

What the EFFF..lol It was my party and i dident even see this shit. Props to you my friend!!

BTW who was it that shook the pictures off my wall when every one left. i think it was a nova. Best sounding car iv heard in a long time Props to that. Again im glad you guys all came out.

Just a little info on the party. We had 3 kegs, and we taped the first one at 9pm and drank the last drop of the 3rd one at like 1:15 AM

Thats 480 cans of beer in 4 hrs. And we still had to do a beer run to last us untill the night was done.

Sooooooo who wants to come next time? :D

party sounded fun....wish i could have made an appearance

but banging some little girls mom was fun too

Those are always the best iv only been with one, however it was by far the best sex i think iv ever had. Man that was a good month of my life, if only she wasent psycotic and crazy :(