!!!Huge Party East Side Beer Pong 7/12!!!

OneToEnvy

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not open to the public.....you need memberships. phil can get you in though

Yeah it is like Sam's Club. It is cool because if you swipe your card down 30 strippers ass cracks you get 15 cents a gallon off your next gas purchase at SNS.

Yeah it is like Sam's Club. It is cool because if you swipe your card down 30 strippers ass cracks you get 15 cents a gallon off your next gas purchase at SNS.

Holy ballz.com/crackwhores do I even want to go here???!!!

if you do 60 swipes you get a bowling pin show :eek:

:funny:

just shoot me a pm, and ill get you in spankis. timeout, you ever had your shit pushed in? hmmm if not i cant get you in. pm brian and ask him to push your shit in. once i get confermation that he has cashed your check ill get you in. until then, sns ftw

:funny:

just shoot me a pm, and ill get you in spankis. timeout, you ever had your shit pushed in? hmmm if not i cant get you in. pm brian and ask him to push your shit in. once i get confermation that he has cashed your check ill get you in. until then, sns ftw

I'll just come meet you guys this weekend or next, assuming there's not a temporary hold put on all CR get-together's after the current events. I would've been a little more active but my car's been out of commission for a while. Shoot me a pm if there's anything I should come out to on the east side of town.

I'll just come meet you guys this weekend or next, assuming there's not a temporary hold put on all CR get-together's after the current events. I would've been a little more active but my car's been out of commission for a while. Shoot me a pm if there's anything I should come out to on the east side of town.

you own a pair of shoes??

I am not super active in the CR get togethers but I like to party so this worked out perfectly. :p

pair of shoes and some 1 dolla bills. oh kevin your coming to cr events now, youve been permantly locked in. oh btw there mite be a party this weekend with 1 of my druggiebuddies. usually good times though.

pair of shoes and some 1 dolla bills. oh kevin your coming to cr events now, youve been permantly locked in. oh btw there mite be a party this weekend with 1 of my druggiebuddies. usually good times though.

See that is what I didn't want to happen. :D

I have never been to a druggie-buddy party. Is it like the show Intervention?

$20 says I out-rollerblade you.

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/968/90071546.JPG

Little known secret: the blue thing on the back is actually an applesauce-powered rocket booster. True story.

rollerblades for everyone, no its cool, i dont do drugs but the chicks are usually pretty cute. slutty , but cute. and once you go to a cr event, you cant stop.

True. I did have fun it turns out.

You got the number holmes. I actually answer my phone.