why I ride.

shittygsxr

Holly shit....I think that is Putty's leather jacket

:wtf::wtf: Da baby and Rick Ross both say please say it ain't so. That jacket had a ton of rhinestones and a fierce collar. I think whoever has a jacket like that should wear it to bike night, I'll gladly come over and pop the collar.

Please tell me that video is super old... i'm talking 1980's old.

UMMMM now we can see who just came out of the closet............. i don't know why anyone would watch that whole video. that is the gayest vid. ever.

I don't know if it is his gayest. His jump in my car video sucks too. Apparently he is a superstar in Germany, go figure.

UMMMM now we can see who just came out of the closet............. i don't know why anyone would watch that whole video. that is the gayest vid. ever.

I don't know if it is his gayest. His jump in my car video sucks too. Apparently he is a superstar in Germany, go figure.

That right hand drive trans am was pretty badass

Dad please tell me ur not referring 2 our bikes! :thefinger:

Well originally I wasn't, but it just got made way too easy after the PM's from Ghetto Fabulous, I couldn't help myself. You and I have been together since you were seven and you know how many different bikes I've had. In the wind is in the wind.

Love You,

Dad